S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont think i can resist her....

8941e3ad.jpg

best one yet. a must buy for me.

If they decide to include the badminton stuff over the parasol [emoji35] I'll take what I can get but the parasol is the much better option

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever succeeded in removing the heads from the Sailor Scouts? I tried removing it from 3 of them and they won't budge and I don't wanna force them. Do they just not come off and if so how?

I don't think Tamashii ever intended for these to be removed or swapped, probably due to the mold or design in comparison to DBZ. Probably due to the long hair, the neck and so on. I wonder if it's due to a newer system set up in 2013 when they started with Sailor Moon herself. The exception is Tuxedo Mask but he has a different mold and they intended for swaps.

I figured as much since they really don't seem like they'll come off. I've been trying but to no avail and I'm gonna stop before I snap some necks :(

Has anyone ever succeeded in removing the heads from the Sailor Scouts? I tried removing it from 3 of them and they won't budge and I don't wanna force them. Do they just not come off and if so how?

I have, on multiple occasions. It can be done, but it's not an easy thing to do. There's an expanded peg end at the bottom of the neck cylinder that I guess clicks in to the well of it and it doesn't give way easily.

I have, on multiple occasions. It can be done, but it's not an easy thing to do. There's an expanded peg end at the bottom of the neck cylinder that I guess clicks in to the well of it and it doesn't give way easily.

How did you accomplish such a task? Did you loosen the joints up somehow with hot water or something? I needs to know

How did you accomplish such a task? Did you loosen the joints up somehow with hot water or something? I needs to know

Just elbow grease and patience. I've done it to multiple figures of the line. Although the very first Mars I owned broke at the neck since it was frozen to the plastic when I tried getting it off.

Back