S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's their like last resort knowing how everyone wants it I guess, maybe by November since they already have most of them lined up

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Tux arrived yesterday and he is actually pretty awesome with all the accessories etc. The only complain I have is that his head looks slightly too small comparing to other charsets, apart from that very cool figure.

Bandai has jut put up preorders for Tamashii EFFECT - THUNDER Yellow Version & THUNDER Blue Version.

So Sailor V just has been announced for October pushing Pluto again at least till November but most likely December :(

Pluto is probably gonna be last...but she better come before Zoisite.

For Zoisite they said they will base it on feedback from customers so if there is no demand it will not happen.

bc6435a8523d34d6b8e1a0bd70ca21bd.jpg

On hand already!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Still waiting for Big Bad Toy Store to get in Tuxedo Mask and Chibi Moon. :impatient: Have a feeling now seeing the pics you guys posted that they will get them in at the same time. :panic: Then I am only need to get Sailor Pluto...whenever they reveal her. :gah:

Back