S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I'm sure we will see Pluto by the end of this year, she should be announce after Super SM, they know we want it! ^^

Love that display blood! :D Well done! How did you make UraNep stand like this? Are they attached to something? I cannot see any stand ^^

i just just perfectly balanced them ^-^
with uranus i had to bend her knee to make her stand firm and with neptune i had to spread her legs further but kept falling on her face so i twisted her upper body so her arms adds more weight to the back and there she stand :p

and i just checked the display and they're still standing.

DSC_2561.jpg

DSC_2560.jpg

cool! That wouldn't work in my house... when the neighbor slams his door everything is shaking ;)

What do you think of UraNep? I think Ura is one of the best figures from the set but Neptune still feels a bit off to me... I think it is the hair

cool! That wouldn't work in my house... when the neighbor slams his door everything is shaking ;)

What do you think of UraNep? I think Ura is one of the best figures from the set but Neptune still feels a bit off to me... I think it is the hair

i can agree with Ura. the sad thing with neptune's hair is the head movement is limited :/

the forehead is also bigger on the figure compared with the pic

NICE display blood! So far I'm toying pose ideas so I am re watching the series again to get inspiration
d0a77a19cc0af9386c24fdc34755e7d1.jpg

Until then they are just neutral LOL
5e459c7dfd6ebe1568b3c68195707bbf.jpg

But I have a feeling we won't see Pluto after the Anime Color editions are out for all other senshi. Honestly the only thing I like is just the hair color vividity.

I hope Pluto's staff can have the removable talisman and have Pluto come with the chalice or something, too much to ask I guess, somehow I foresee seeing villains all the way up to shadow galaxia but who knows

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

They also announced Super Sailor Moon, Sailor V, Fake Sailpor Moon - Zoicite and Sailor Pluto, looks like we will get all of them before Pluto though...

Cool reveals, I'm likely skipping the evil Sailor Moon though.

You probably did Zelu, and since those other three are just re-tools of the same mold (Zoisite Sailor Moon is the worst offender of this), they probably will come before Pluto - she's not even painted yet! But, still getting news of Pluto is great.

Sailor V is great though

At least we will get villains I guess, zoisite is the first official "unofficial" Villain

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

There is no schedule yet so the figures like Sailor V and Zoisite moon are not guaranteed, I guess it will depend on the feedback. They usually show new product on the shows but they not always get released if there is no demand.

Back