S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Uranus today and she is really awesome! now I cant't wait for Neptune! (They should have been a two pack)

Few more pictures of Sailor Uranus.

Size comparison

Everything about Uranus feels better. Joints are tighter, arms are easier to remove but they don't fall, paint job is smooth and it's a decent amount of accessories. Let me guys know if you have any questions of you want any more pictures :)

She's up at most Japanese shops, but yeah I'll wait for Amazon.

i'll ALLWAYS buy from amazon with s.h.figuarts. Takes longer, but it supports US sales, and bluefin, which keeps these figures on the market.

I'm waiting for Barnes and Nobles since I got my Saturn and Mars for a great deal and also was able to replace my Saturn that had a loose arm. Wish I did that for Jupiter, her elbow has issues.

i'll ALLWAYS buy from amazon with s.h.figuarts. Takes longer, but it supports US sales, and bluefin, which keeps these figures on the market.

That and it's more convenient just to add to my Prime orders.

Any Figuarts I've gotten from Amazon has had crushed box corners, and or it's been opened previously.

Odd, I almost always buy Figuarts from them and they're new with a sealed shipper box too. Though I usually have to since they import most exclusives anyway.

Any Figuarts I've gotten from Amazon has had crushed box corners, and or it's been opened previously.

that's weird. are you buying ones listed as "ships and sold from amazon.com"

or just other sellers who list on amazon?

Because if it says ships and sold from amazon, you're getting it as close to factory fresh as possible in the us.
you're effectively buying from bluefin.

Yeah you guys may be buying from the wrong buyers, honestly. I usually buy the suggested deal on there, since my Figuarts were never in bad condition :dunno my DBZ Figuarts usually had a shipper box too

Whenever I buy from Amazon the packages are great. When I had to go elsewhere even if it was Prime Eligible I've had problems. I tried four different times from four different sellers with high ratings on Amazon to get the first release of Sailor Moon for the crying face and got the 2nd release each and every time. I ended up giving up and just buying the 2nd release for $20 cheaper on Amazon. They extended my Prime membership for a couple of months for my troubles though.

Another great series. I may pick up Sailor Moon. I'm happy figuarts brought the old lines back :).

Back