S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad she finally has a date officially confirmed, shame we have to wait so long though ;/

Yeah, but I think it took just under a year to get all five scouts? That's pretty good for an older property. I hope we see a couple more new figures at SDCC. I think Sailor Moon deserves an SDCC exclusive too, but I have no idea what they could do. I would say something like Moonlight Knight, but they haven't released Tuxedo Mask yet..

We could get some of the 'super' costumes, or the eternal costumes for SDCC. That'd be great.

Well, I received all three scouts this week and I have to say they do look stunningly leggy. They really do display very nicely, although they are a real struggle to pose, at least compared to my DBZ figuarts. I can't wait to add the final two inner senshii to my collection. I'm really only a fan of the first season, so the other four scouts don't appeal to me. I'd definitely pick up Tuxedo Mask and Beryl, if they are ever released.

2014-03-22182647_zpsafd865e8.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup SupernaturalAddict! :D

I think I got the size of Chibimoon finally right and she is in scale with other. Time to start the sculpting :)

Nice setup SupernaturalAddict! :D

I think I got the size of Chibimoon finally right and she is in scale with other. Time to start the sculpting :)

OH awesome. Just used the bootleg sailor moon figure ?

Yes, I was going to make Super Sailor Moon but cause she was out of scale with others I decided to do Chibimoon instead.

With Pluto I had to enlarge all the parts and now with Chibimoon I have to shrink them >_<

Yes, I was going to make Super Sailor Moon but cause she was out of scale with others I decided to do Chibimoon instead.

With Pluto I had to enlarge all the parts and now with Chibimoon I have to shrink them >_<

Pluto is looking really sexy! And chibimoon's shapping up to be quite good as well! Can't wait to see more progress from you.

Venus's box has pink why? I swear since Mars the colors on the boxes are weird...still the promo of Saturn is nice, it's reassuring. Now we just need Pluto and I'll be happy.

I hope Neptune comes out before Uranus though but honestly, Sailor Pluto should come out before the other two outer senshi! She's my favorite and appeared first, it's only fair! >.> :lol probably not.

Back