S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Neptune is the one I'm most exited about. Cause of her hair not many figures/statues of her in the past were good as they couldn't get the hair right so fingers crossed they will this time. Would be awesome if Uranus and Neptune is a 2 pack announced soon!

I think Neptune is the one I'm most exited about. Cause of her hair not many figures/statues of her in the past were good as they couldn't get the hair right so fingers crossed they will this time. Would be awesome if Uranus and Neptune is a 2 pack announced soon!

Totally that would be awesome.

And Zelu your chibimoon looks so adorable. I swear if you ever are up for getting comissioned for a pluto or chibimoon sh figure. I'd be up all on that.

Thanks! :D I will keep you updated if I will be taking any new commission but now I have to deal with all the work I already have on :p

Thanks! :D I will keep you updated if I will be taking any new commission but now I have to deal with all the work I already have on :p

No problem! Keep us updated with any new sailor customs! They are just so beautiful! You're so amazing.

Can anyone shed some light on the differences between the bootleg Sailo moon and the original before I buy one thats not the right one.Thanks guys

I posted that before
Hey guys, I got the bootleg (Chinese ver) of Sailor Moon yesterday. She is not bad but defo worse quality to Japanese ver. The paint is sloppy, and she is falling apart when posing.(hands, legs)

If you want it just for pose it once and display it ok but if you want to keep posing it I think is worth getting the original version.

Also she is out of scale :/// She is about 1-2 cm smaller to the Japanese ver of Sailor Moon (Not just the high but also legs and arms are a bit smaller)

So I was taking pics of my AKIRA collections, and I just couldn't help myself.

Here's a picture to put Hentai Woody to shame. I know I know...something is severely wrong with me.

Click on the link, but more than likely NSFW.

https://i57.tinypic.com/1hxybs.jpg

So Tamashi US Twitter account said few days ago that after Sailor Jupiter there are "more than one Senshi Coming" so this kinda confirms more Outer Senshi in development :)

Back