S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORU55bk.jpg

vkrsvOe.jpg

hzPbY50.jpg

does anyone have any more info on the zero statue? like a release date? that thing looks badass.

The Legends stuff is nice, but Figuarts is as close to perfect as you can get. Still interested in how two companies are making the same scale and style figures at the same exact time.

The Legends stuff is nice, but Figuarts is as close to perfect as you can get. Still interested in how two companies are making the same scale and style figures at the same exact time.

The only way to mark the difference will be the accesories, maybe attack effects? But I'm agreed with you, Figuarts seems to have taken them from anime to the real world.

I could be persuaded to buy Legends stuff if they had attack effects.. but that's a lot of money to spend just to get effect pieces for my Figuarts lol.

Yeah that's true. I'm watching to see how both lines develop, but I think Figuarts will continue to make figures for Sailor Moon. As long as sales don't dip with they release after Venus too much I think it will be a long lasting line.

Still the coolest after all these years.

I got an email from amazon saying they no longer have an ETA for Moon and Mercury. Anyone know anything about that?

Back