S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tSpb2b4.jpg

Awesome but shame that we have to wait so long and that they are not released at the same time.

They could have done the dual pack, but I am glad they are separate to say the least. They could have thrown Pluto in between those two release dates. I wonder if this line will see plain cloth versions of the sailor senshi. Just a little repaint and all on most cases.

I honestly wonder if we'll get an SDCC exclusive in this line actually, like Super Sailor Moon. Sailor Pluto and/or Chibi-Moon would be great in between, though maybe it's since we're getting the Figuarts Zero Statues. The wait does suck though, it's quite a long time.

I Just saw that Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune are tamashii web exclusives, hopefully pluto is released in between but I doubt it.

y4e5y7a9.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

limited runs of certain figures, in the sense that how many figures get pre ordered, that is how much they will make in the end.

Toy stores piss me off. I went to the biggest toy store in my city and in the display window saw they had the Moon Stick Proplica, I wanted it. But I hate it when they open the boxes and display what is inside. The problem was that the ****** of the sales attendant does not know how to open boxes and was stumped at how to put it back in the box, on top the manual was bent. I tried asking for a discount but they said no... So I told them I would get it from bigbadtoystore and they dropped the price 20 bucks. not bad.

bugyvyju.jpg

epubu3ed.jpg

me4enese.jpg

2agy9y6y.jpg

So I don't know how or when, but the ofuda-scroll thing for my Mars fell out of her hand and vanished. I have a closed display case, but it's almost totally gone :cuckoo: Anyone think bluefin, tamashii or bandai will do replacements?

I contacted Bandai America back in '06 when they had the Teen Titans license. They started selling figure sets that could be assembled to form Titans Tower, but the final set was never released. They sold me one over the phone.

Back