S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey heeeeeeey where's my waifu Sailor Pluto?

Why must she get the shaft? :gah: I mean it's great (surprising actually, considering how quick things are revealed overall) to see Neptune and Uranus though. But Sailor Pluto came first of the Outer Senshi! Saturn is fine due to her smaller scale but...gah...you taunt me ever so Bandai. Damn you. Especially with how lovely Neptune looks.

The FiguartsZero of Jupiter and Mars look great though. Anyone have FiguartsZero Sailor Moon?

I was just thinking about how ridiculous it is that I am as excited as I am about girls' toys, and then I realized that there are no girls in this thread.

LOL! I used to watch this show with my sister. We only had one TV and this show was her choice while mines was Power Rangers and now I find myself buying these figures. I'm keeping them MOC though, I like the box art.

Uranus and neptune are looking great!

I was just thinking about how ridiculous it is that I am as excited as I am about girls' toys, and then I realized that there are no girls in this thread.

767.png

Sailor Neptune and Uranus look great! I hope they will be out at the same time if not 2-pack but yeah I agree with FSLAR, Pluto always gets omitted in everything :( She was my favorite but she got no love... ;)

Better picture of them, Neptune looks spot on.

Oh and I have FiguartsZero Sailor Moon but I'm not that impressed with her, I think others look better.

Yeah, I'm not 100% happy with FA ZERO Moon's face and the hair look quite strange as well..

Sailor Neptune and Uranus......YES!!!!!!

Just picked this up earlier at Anime King......

2014-05-11 00.21.08.jpg

There's a toy expo at Akiba square, wait until later to see if any new photos come up, I was just excited to see Sphinx No Pharaoh from the Saint Seiya line after like 8 years, finally announced

Back