S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish wed see some good high quality figures for the old series.

Also if anyone wants a more mature and updated take on the original show while still maintaining the classic asthetics of the original, I can't recommend the Boom Studios comics enough. I just started reading them and they are amazing!

Definitely a good series so far. I liked the Pink ranger solo series too. Very nostalgic. The bulk and skull mini comics at the end of each issue are great :lol

Found my legacy white ranger yesterday
1692a5738ce2b0388a16156f27b46c88.jpg

fa47116c4c9f6779db85187369544e73.jpg

I still haven't been able to find a legacy black or blue ranger yet. Seems like my Toys R Us didn't get much from the 2nd wave, just plenty if leftover pinks that haven't moved in a month.

I still haven't been able to find a legacy black or blue ranger yet. Seems like my Toys R Us didn't get much from the 2nd wave, just plenty if leftover pinks that haven't moved in a month.

I got lucky a few weeks back when they emailed me to notify me it was in stock online.

I was waiting for it to be available in stores, seems like they didn't produce a lot for the second wave. I remember shelves were filled with red and green when this came out, and now there is just lots of pink and space yellow around.

Surprisingly, GameStop had these before Walmart/Target

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

EVERYONE, GO SEE THE POWER RANGERS THIS WEEKEND.

I just got back and it delivered big.

And in the meantime, go to the Power Rangers thread, in the movie section, and join in!

It's been a long, long time since the last time I posted here, I have mainly 2 questions

Is bandai still doing sentai figures? haven't heard from them in a long time, I have all the MMPR, Ninja Storm and SPD figures (since I only collect those from PR) and I'm starting the Samurai collection.

The other question is, I just bought legacy red ranger helmet, and I want to buy a Morpher, I want the one with the 5 coins, and the green ranger one (with white ranger coin) the first one I've seen it for 50 bucks but the other one for about 100-150 is there a reason for it? I'm not talking about the sdcc exclusive that have 24k gold

And since we are talking about PR, does anyone have a picture comparing a sh figuarts PR with a legacy collection one? I'm interested since they are releasing the In Space rangers

It's been a long, long time since the last time I posted here, I have mainly 2 questions

Is bandai still doing sentai figures? haven't heard from them in a long time, I have all the MMPR, Ninja Storm and SPD figures (since I only collect those from PR) and I'm starting the Samurai collection.

The other question is, I just bought legacy red ranger helmet, and I want to buy a Morpher, I want the one with the 5 coins, and the green ranger one (with white ranger coin) the first one I've seen it for 50 bucks but the other one for about 100-150 is there a reason for it? I'm not talking about the sdcc exclusive that have 24k gold

And since we are talking about PR, does anyone have a picture comparing a sh figuarts PR with a legacy collection one? I'm interested since they are releasing the In Space rangers

I'm not the best person to ask on the Bandai figures, since I don't collect them, I'm not too sure.

As for the Morpher, I know the one's you're referring to. You should be able to find the original with the 5 coins still for a decent price. $50-100 sounds about right for that one. As for the White/Green one, I think it does go a bit more, but I mean if you're finding it for $50, I'd say go for it. Or post the link (or PM me) and I'll check it out. Some of the Legacy line has shot up, like I have no idea why the Tommy Communicator goes for decent money but out of the blue all of the sudden it does.

Count me in as someone else who would love to see some high-end figures from the Power Rangers Movie. But from S.H. Figuarts, not Hot Toys (I don't really have the space or money for $300+ per ranger). I still have the Black Ranger from the 1993 show that they did a few years ago. Some figures in that style would be great, plus I feel that with Figuarts being associated with Bandai, it would make a lot of sense.

EDIT: I went a few pages back and I've noticed some talking about Legacy doing toys for the movie line. I thought that those 6-inch movie figures WERE the Legacy figures?

I'm not the best person to ask on the Bandai figures, since I don't collect them, I'm not too sure.

As for the Morpher, I know the one's you're referring to. You should be able to find the original with the 5 coins still for a decent price. $50-100 sounds about right for that one. As for the White/Green one, I think it does go a bit more, but I mean if you're finding it for $50, I'd say go for it. Or post the link (or PM me) and I'll check it out. Some of the Legacy line has shot up, like I have no idea why the Tommy Communicator goes for decent money but out of the blue all of the sudden it does.

I actually found the 5 coins one for about 75, it's actually like 170 dollars for the morpher, and sh figuarts shinken red, gold and blue, seems fair to me

Edit: So I guess Figuarts aren't making Super Sentai anymore?

I actually found the 5 coins one for about 75, it's actually like 170 dollars for the morpher, and sh figuarts shinken red, gold and blue, seems fair to me

Edit: So I guess Figuarts aren't making Super Sentai anymore?

I'm confused. The morpher comes with the coins. I think we may be talking about two separate things.

I'm confused. The morpher comes with the coins. I think we may be talking about two separate things.

Nope, when I said the 5 coins one I meant the one you are talking about, AFAIK there are also the green ranger morpher and the white, blue, ren and pink morpher from the movie

.No..Bandai has dropped the Sentai Figuarts line for some odd reason. Doesn't mean they won't try to get the movie license but for now I think the figuarts Sentai line is dead

.No..Bandai has dropped the Sentai Figuarts line for some odd reason. Doesn't mean they won't try to get the movie license but for now I think the figuarts Sentai line is dead

Darn that sucks, I completed only spd, ninja storm and MMPR, I wanted to complete samurai too but if they won't be making them anytime soon I'll probably step back from it

Thank you, I thought they were waiting to release something, hope at least we can get the movie rangers

Back