S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i honestly kinda like the movie helmet, i know its missing some of the layers of the movie helmet with its weird effect. We might get an ounce more detail in the final product, but it would be nice to have a -then and now- of 2 red MMPR helmets on display.

Thanks! Repped. When I read "movie helmet" in this thread I thought it was the 1995 movie not the new one :lol.

Any one seen this then and now figures? These are a smaller scale of the legacy but about the same height of the shfiguarts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d2ab0fc69e210c99c07b66fe1514c060.jpg

Just got this from BBTS regarding the Red Ranger sword.

Hello,

The new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Legacy Red Ranger Power Sword was originally solicited to us by Diamond Comics as a 2 per case item at a cost that resulted in SRP of $74.99. Diamond has since updated their solicitation to be 1 per case for the same cost which means the MSRP was actually supposed to be $149.99. Due to this pricing error, we must adjust the price on all preorders to the actual MSRP of $149.99.

We understand the frustration surrounding these types of changes and do what we can to minimize the impact to our customers. Of course you can always cancel your preorder if you are no longer interested in purchasing this item. To cancel a preorder, simply sign in to your BBTS account and click the blue 'View Preorders' button. From here, reduce the quantity to zero on the preorder you wish to cancel; select 'Update' and it will be removed from your account.

If you have any questions regarding this price change, or about cancelling a preorder, please contact the BBTS Customer Care Team for further assistance.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued business.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
888-980-2287
[email protected]
www.bigbadtoystore.com

Just got this from BBTS regarding the Red Ranger sword.

Hello,

The new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Legacy Red Ranger Power Sword was originally solicited to us by Diamond Comics as a 2 per case item at a cost that resulted in SRP of $74.99. Diamond has since updated their solicitation to be 1 per case for the same cost which means the MSRP was actually supposed to be $149.99. Due to this pricing error, we must adjust the price on all preorders to the actual MSRP of $149.99.

We understand the frustration surrounding these types of changes and do what we can to minimize the impact to our customers. Of course you can always cancel your preorder if you are no longer interested in purchasing this item. To cancel a preorder, simply sign in to your BBTS account and click the blue 'View Preorders' button. From here, reduce the quantity to zero on the preorder you wish to cancel; select 'Update' and it will be removed from your account.

If you have any questions regarding this price change, or about cancelling a preorder, please contact the BBTS Customer Care Team for further assistance.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued business.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
888-980-2287
[email protected]
www.bigbadtoystore.com

That's some BS right there. I totally understand, but that's a big flub.

If you guys check the toysrus website they have added like all the mighty morphin legacy items.for sale prices as well ,not in stock though,seems a bit strange.

I still need to buy a second MMPR Red Ranger Helmet and I can't find it on TRU's site anymore. :(

And Amazon's price is ridiculous.

NEVERMIND. Just found it!

Anyone know how long the PR sale goes for?

Also, just found out that the comics made TPB Volume Collections....guess who is jumping into the MMPR comics tomorrow??!!! :rock

NEVERMIND. Just found it!

Anyone know how long the PR sale goes for?

Also, just found out that the comics made TPB Volume Collections....guess who is jumping into the MMPR comics tomorrow??!!! :rock

I've got a full set of the individual MMPR Boom Studios comics on eBay if interested (sell them for what I paid).

I've got a full set of the individual MMPR Boom Studios comics on eBay if interested (sell them for what I paid).

**** it!!! I just went to B&N this AM and didn't see your post until now. : /

I already purchased some, but I appreciate the offer.

I got Vol. 1 and 2 in TPB. Vol. 3 is released in June-ish, so I'm catching up, slowly.

**** it!!! I just went to B&N this AM and didn't see your post until now. : /

I already purchased some, but I appreciate the offer.

I got Vol. 1 and 2 in TPB. Vol. 3 is released in June-ish, so I'm catching up, slowly.

No worries. I kind of felt bad in that I didn't want to pressure you to buy the ones I have. I bought multiples of each issue and wanted to sell the extras now lol

Vol. 1, for me, was just OK. Storyline gets better as the issues progress.

No worries. I kind of felt bad in that I didn't want to pressure you to buy the ones I have. I bought multiples of each issue and wanted to sell the extras now lol

Vol. 1, for me, was just OK. Storyline gets better as the issues progress.

No worries. I appreciate you at least giving me a heads up.

Did you the Pink Ranger side arc run too? Or the on-going JL/MMPR one?

Back