S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I appreciate you at least giving me a heads up.

Did you the Pink Ranger side arc run too? Or the on-going JL/MMPR one?

I actually thought the Pink series was the best one so far :lol

Better story and more nostalgic. Only have read issue #1 of JL/MMPR so far but plan on catching up soon.

999661d9-45ba-4133-bcfd-979b259648f9.jpg

Thats a 100% purchase. I love it. Kind a surprised the first bust we get isnt MMPR red or Green but im more than happy. Of course now i want mmpr red and green too. My favorite is Gold ranger, but i dont see that happening.

Holy ****.

THIS LOOKS AMAZING....

Any idea on PO?

And will there will an exclusive?

And shaw, read 10 issues in under two hours the night I got the TPBs. :lol

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Now, I need to sell off my TPB.

Paid $40 for 2 hours of happiness. :lol

I want that White Ranger bust. Never ordered from PCS though. I'll be waiting for that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I want that White Ranger bust. Never ordered from PCS though. I'll be waiting for that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Same here. We need to make sure that we get all of the details from those who have done it before. I know PCS has Exclusives that go quick - not sure if they'll do it with this, but still....

Holy ****.

THIS LOOKS AMAZING....

Any idea on PO?

And will there will an exclusive?
In the " making of " sneak pics we have seen from behind the scenes they show a morpher so im guessing that an exclusive might come with the morpher. And although we already have the legacy morpher, i guess a morpher thats partnered with the bust itself might be cool. There will be a full reveal within the next few days with specs and a price, then usually a date given for when pre orders go up.

My only fear is that the busts can go from $499....... to $1200. But i see it being on the cheaper end as its fairly simple. But unlike sideshow, these things tend to be very limited numbers, like 200. So its not really something you can sleep around on. :-/

In the " making of " sneak pics we have seen from behind the scenes they show a morpher so im guessing that an exclusive might come with the morpher. And although we already have the legacy morpher, i guess a morpher thats partnered with the bust itself might be cool. There will be a full reveal within the next few days with specs and a price, then usually a date given for when pre orders go up.

My only fear is that the busts can go from $499....... to $1200. But i see it being on the cheaper end as its fairly simple. But unlike sideshow, these things tend to be very limited numbers, like 200. So its not really something you can sleep around on. :-/

If it's under 1000$, I'll be interested. Over that, and I'll really have to think this one over.

PCS makes so great quality stuff, no?

I know the wait can be ridiculous, buuutttt....

PCS i actually think are the best quality around . they use mixed media too so it would actually have a more suit-like look.

PCS i actually think are the best quality around . they use mixed media too so it would actually have a more suit-like look.

I'd love a Lord Drakkon Exclusive...I know it won't happen, but ****, love the design of his suit and helmet.

b87c4bfb3106d698addf72df04b782fb.jpg
526cca7d1a6af57fd042f46c84b7433e.jpg

What I have been saying all along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is it bad that I think the new power rangers look cooler than the originals? I'd personally be all over a 1/6 line of movie rangers, not so much the originals.

Wish wed see some good high quality figures for the old series.

Also if anyone wants a more mature and updated take on the original show while still maintaining the classic asthetics of the original, I can't recommend the Boom Studios comics enough. I just started reading them and they are amazing!

Back