S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, when I said the 5 coins one I meant the one you are talking about, AFAIK there are also the green ranger morpher and the white, blue, ren and pink morpher from the movie

Oh, I got ya.

So which Morpher are seeing that goes for $170???

Oh, I got ya.

So which Morpher are seeing that goes for $170???

Guess I explained myself wrong, I saw a morpher going for about 55 dollars plus 25 shipping (which is a lot) and the seller offered me the morpher + shinken red, gold and blue from sh figuarts for 160 shipped (sorry I got the 170 wrong)

Guess I explained myself wrong, I saw a morpher going for about 55 dollars plus 25 shipping (which is a lot) and the seller offered me the morpher + shinken red, gold and blue from sh figuarts for 160 shipped (sorry I got the 170 wrong)

OOOHHHHHH, NOW I got it. My apologies.

I just finished Aftershock (for those who follow Boom Comics). It's the follow-up to what happens after the movie.

Simply put: I thought it sucked. I was expecting more of a villain presence and I never got it. The art is great, but the story is severely lacking. It's an easy pass for those thinking of getting it.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'll bite anyway, has there been any talk from any company about doing Rangers in 1/6th scale with removable helments/headsculpts? I think there's definitely a market right now for it. I think both the mighty morphin originals AND stuff from the new movie would be worth doing.

None, but there was a Red Ranger 1/6 Legacy figure that got leaked a ways back. Whether the helmets are removable is anyone's guess but I'd strongly assume they won't be.

That thing is... AMAZING I might want to get one of them, I need some more PR stuff my PR shelves have been a little forgotten the last months :(

Anybody that can get the Shout Factory app, I'm telling you can get the entire series of Zyuranger and Dairanger ( with minor commercials) now and view them absolutely free with English subtitles.

So check it out

Watching the Zyuranger series I can definitely say that there was no way in hell that the original Zyuranger format would've never flyed with the American family household like MMPR was adapted.

For one thing the overall abuse that was given to little children in the Zyu series was crazy. Even Rita's original Japanese character's son actually died in the end.

The theme was so intense in every episode , I still can't believe Saban took that series to build the power rangers franchise in the states. :horror

Anybody that can get the Shout Factory app, I'm telling you can get the entire series of Zyuranger and Dairanger ( with minor commercials) now and view them absolutely free with English subtitles.

So check it out

Watching the Zyuranger series I can definitely say that there was no way in hell that the original Zyuranger format would've never flyed with the American family household like MMPR was adapted.

For one thing the overall abuse that was given to little children in the Zyu series was crazy. Even Rita's original Japanese character's son actually died in the end.

The theme was so intense in every episode , I still can't believe Saban took that series to build the power rangers franchise in the states. :horror

Dude you just spoiled part of the end with the Rita son thing haha.

Anyway, I've been wanting to view the Sentai stuff, however, I just started PR from MMPR to Ninja Steel, I'm still at chapter 96 of MMPR, still a long way to go.

Back