S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are freakin' awesome! :rock

That was def JDFs voice, but did I recognize some other rangers too? I don't think I heard JYB, Amy Jo, David, or Steve, but I'm wondering if that was Karen (ie. Aisha)?

Anybody know why the legacy waves are suddenly getting harder to find? The movie is not doing so hot so why is everything flying off the shelves now? I can no longer find mmpr green or red ranger now that I'm actually interested and even the other rangers(besides mmpr pink and in space yellow for some reason) are becoming harder to get.

Also...who's in the next wave? I know we've now got all of mmpr, ninja storm, in space, and the tru exclusive of the new movie. What's next? Are there any villain plans?

There's suppose to be another wave of all the mmpr with their weapons and right belt color in June. The easiest way to get the figures in this line is to buy the wave set of 5 or 6 BBTS and Entertainment Earth sell.

The Legacy Rangers coming out with the weapons will have "metallic" painted costumes, which I don't really like.

I have still yet to find a Blue or Black in stores, nothing but Pinks all over. I remember when the first wave came out, there were plenty of Red and Greens.

How well does the Legacy looks compared to SH Figuarts? I only own de SH ones, but they seem to be skinny compared to the legacy ones, yet, I have only seen those in pics

Figuarts are skinnier but more sentai footage accurate if that makes any sense. I have all 7 of the mmpr figuarts too. The legacy are a little more muscular kind of like marvel legends.

I like that they're rereleasing the mmpr but only in the metallic armor? If that's all I can find, I'll get it but I PREFER them in normal colors. Is there ANYWHERE that has Red and Green in stock anymore? I can't find them anywhere now.

In the past few days I've gone to TRU and put MMPR white and Yellow and PRIS Black, Blue, Red, and Pink on layaway. I ordered PRIS Yellow from Walmart.com. I plan on trying to get MMPR black and blue as soon as possible. Pink is everywhere for some reason but I won't wait too long on her either. I know red and green were everywhere and now look.

Best bet is to buy Green/Red on eBay. I haven't seen either of them in months.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Best bet is to buy Green/Red on eBay. I haven't seen either of them in months.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's only April and I was still seeing them everywhere up until maybe the last week or so of February. Then the next wave hit but they remained visible until at least beginning of March.

I almost feel like many collectors were holding off buying them until they were sure the rest of the mmpr were coming. Once that was confirmed, they all disappeared.

Starting to notice mmpr blue is drying up already. I found one at Walmart couple nights back but his package was so badly dinged up and I'm a moc collector so I passed. Pink is still everywhere but less so and I still see black ranger but again, a lot less of him. Soon as I get my next paycheck I'm picking up everybody I couldn't put on layaway.

They had the Red Ranger Helmet in Amazon for about 65 dollars, let the offer go and it's back in the 100 bucks! that's sad

Heard a rumor on rangerboard.com that there's a Walmart 2 pack of legacy red and green. Anybody seen it? If it's real I'm going to Walmart in the morning before work lol.

I have a feeling if I don't pick up the Red Ranger helmet now, I'll probably regret it soon :lol

Been waiting for an offer like that on the Red Helmet, hell I don't know what to do, if wait more or buy it now haha

Been waiting for an offer like that on the Red Helmet, hell I don't know what to do, if wait more or buy it now haha
Dont buy it. Its been out for about 7 months, between then and now you aint bought it. Its basically half price now, and you still dont want to buy one. I dont think you want one, you just want a deal. And spending money on something you arent interested in is not saving money.

Back