S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, they appear to be focusing on pre PR suits for now, those being akaranger and sunvulcan. Maybe by next year we will know more.

This is amazing

BwveQUJIIAAbcZt.jpg

Damn, can't wait to get Tigerzord too! Are they releasing the megazord counterpart as well?

Well, folk asked what the new legacy movie figures were like and they just got revealed. Not bad tbh, they are typical BoA, but they look quite good.

Legacy-MMPR-Original-Movie-Figures-Press-1.jpg

Finally got armored black Ranger in... finally completed the collection, now I need Titanus and Tiger Zord and hopefully the thunder zords too

Only a matter of time before SH figuarts translates the movie versions too.

So I know its kinda tough to find a green ranger at this point, but I was just curious if there were two releases and if there were any differences? I noticed one had a different neckpiece, but I really don't know that much about these releases. Just really want a awesome green ranger figure.

Apart from packaging and the extra parts theres no difference. One was for mmpr, the other zyuranger. Red was the same, with extra parts, and the rest of the team have different packaging only, apart from yellow for obvious reasons.

Treat yourself, its a beast. I think its quite boring after the first 5 minutes. But its one of thoes things that when you own it your glad that you have one even if you dont look at it for weeks at a time.

DSCF0662_zps6a96f38d.jpg

But i cant stop looking at this

DSCF0659_zps55f8a6a2.jpg

Love the Legacy Zords

Back