S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Treat yourself, its a beast. I think its quite boring after the first 5 minutes. But its one of thoes things that when you own it your glad that you have one even if you dont look at it for weeks at a time.

DSCF0662_zps6a96f38d.jpg

But i cant stop looking at this

DSCF0659_zps55f8a6a2.jpg

Love the Legacy Zords

I love them too, they did a fantastic job on them. So the dagger comes with that display stand? When I get some spare cash, I'm going to have that and the Morphers on a shelf on they're own.

The dagger doesnt have a stand, its just something i had laying around that worked for it. Thats one thing about the Dagger that goes against it. Its clearly a display piece, but there is no way of displaying it out of the box except to lay it down somewhere

I see, maybe I can pick up some kinda knife display stand on the Bay.

My Yellow ranger, and Black Armored just showed up in the mail my GF just told me :yess:

Look awesome. All of that aside though, all I want to hear is a Legacy Thunderzords announcement. May not ever happen, but still...hoping.

The movie figure dont look half bad

DSC08401.jpg

I also really hope i can end up getting These 3. It would be a nice contrast to all the green ranger merch i have

DSC08405.jpg

Apparently bandai Reps at NYCC were fishing for interest in Legacy Zeo items, specifically the Zeo Megazord and Zeonisers. I hope everybody there give them a hell yeah

tumblr_inline_n36duzaTmP1rnvwt1.gif

Having said that, i would be saddened by the fact if they did want to change the line before we hit season 3 we wouldnt get Ninja and Shogun Megazords. But at the same time, its still Zordon era ranger items. And we know from just gauging interest, to deciding to do it, to prototype to release could even be a few years so theres still a good chance will get all thoes items in between anyway. With these legacy items we dont even know we are getting them until a physical prototype appears asif from thin air and a few month until release date.

But bring it on

zeo-megazord.jpg

Tbh I would rather have legacy ninja and shogun megazords, but figuarts zeo would be a must have. I just never liked the zeo megazord lol

I love the weight of it. I just wish it had a stand. I like it very much and the effects aren't just cheap soundbytes, especially the theme song. No issues with it aside from dings in the diecast coin section.

Back