S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14913459792_4435b5de3d_b.jpg

a pic of my newly acquired rangers (all of them lol)

I like the added armor the movie gave them, made it look more like a power up than adding a spandex suit to it!

Zeo is my next hope, love those designs, even if I just get red and gold I will be happy. Hopefully akibaranger series 3 has them to give them a chance to be released.

As for dragonzord, theres even less chance since the SRC line has died out, megazord was the last figure I believe.

I like the added armor the movie gave them, made it look more like a power up than adding a spandex suit to it!

Zeo is my next hope, love those designs, even if I just get red and gold I will be happy. Hopefully akibaranger series 3 has them to give them a chance to be released.

As for dragonzord, theres even less chance since the SRC line has died out, megazord was the last figure I believe.

Yes I agree with Zeo! N hope you are wrong abput SRC being over :(. Specially considering they are making a Getter Robo

Slight change of display given i sold a couple of items recently. I ended up with an abundance of random Sentai figuarts. I like to keep it in theme, or atleast loosley connected so i sold a bunch. Though i am waiting for a couple of other Figuarts with my justification being -

- Warz Gll (Just incase he has some kind of interaction with Green or White Ranger in Super Megaforce)
- KyoRyu Gold ( 6th Ranger of the new Power Ranger team. So its kind of like a full circle with Green ranger with a pallet change. Though i did purchase the figure because i won it in auction about half the price the buy it now's go for ) And he could go with The Kyoryuer Red i have. So i could have 2 dino red rangers, with their 6th as a mini display. Or a " parallels " display.

Anyway -

DSCF0433_zpscd186bf8.jpg

And thus my mockery of " im only going to buy the green ranger figuart " continues.

DSCF0436_zps421f7042.jpg

DSCF0440_zps45f161b4.jpg

I paid £30 For Warz and £40 for Gold.

Last edited:
Man, I could swear I was looking at the suit from the show! They have nailed the design and looks like they even got some extra articulation in there.

I'm not a big fan of the tiger. I'm still looking out for a megazord for a decent price but no luck there. I just got the Red, Armored Red and Pink ranger and I'm really happy they come with a lot of different hands. It makes me a little disappointed that the white ranger came with so few but atleast he came with the important ones. I'm looking forward to buying yellow, blue and black soon.

Im not really a fan of the thunder zords either tbh, im more in favour of the ninja/shogun and falcon zords. But I can appreciate the detail they went through, Bandai is caring more about the consumer than Saban does about the bloody show I think!

Yeah, i still cant get over it. Its the first thing in this entire legacy/figuarts era of Power Rangers thats made me feel like im 9 again when i see images of a toy i want to buy. Dragonzord was close, but this thing is a real step up to me as both a toy and a piece of sentimentality.

Back