S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I can't see my self spending 200 for that. I really want a mega zord but they shot up in price. The most I would be willing to get a megazord is like 100. Maybe They'll rerelease it again and I can pick one up but I doubt it.

Yeah I can't see my self spending 200 for that. I really want a mega zord but they shot up in price. The most I would be willing to get a megazord is like 100. Maybe They'll rerelease it again and I can pick one up but I doubt it.

Well, the Legacy Megazord itself is pretty much a re-release of the 2010 megazord just spruced up a bit. And Bandai are already moving on to tigerzord, and a bandai rep at NYCC kinda... with body language said we could get our hopes up for a thunder megazord. We have movie figures to come, saba and the movie morpher. As well as them mentioning Zeo. So i wouldnt hold off too long on the LG Megazord in case all the waiting is just adding to the value of it in the 2ndary market.

Youd maybe do well to import a Legacy Megazord from the UK. It would probably cost you around $100-120

To be honest, the original Titanus wasnt much cheaper than that when it came out; in the Uk it was around £100, which is roughly $160. Adding diecast probably bumped the price up.

To be honest, the original Titanus wasnt much cheaper than that when it came out; in the Uk it was around £100, which is roughly $160. Adding diecast probably bumped the price up.
Yeah, were getting Legacy Titanus for £150 from TRU exclusive. But the original was a pain too. I spent like 7 months of saving up my dinner money to afford it and when i went to buy it, it was half price. I was happy, but it meant i hadnt had school dinner for like 3 months longer than i needed

Titanus just takes up way too much room on my shelf. Plus, with the shelf being made of glass, all that diecast weight from dragonzord, titanus, and megazord may crack the shelf.

True but I have no interest in ranger anymore, I got what I wanted. Except for billy's lance. ("Phrasing!")

But thanks for the heads up nonetheless.

Yeah, I think the mmpr line is done, though im hoping zeo is in the works if only for that "Tommy effect"

On another note, stumbled across these in my local shop, and I think im addicted to collecting them now in place of mmpr figuarts lol. They are "ranger keys" from the most recent show, allowing the current team to become ANY team they want simply by using these keys, which I find pretty cool tbh.

4cb03713688f4733f43f7d20fe979f78.jpg

118ea5a5d60cf8f3a27aaf244d6c693b.jpg

a187c0db6cb903a633cc87edadd56b48.jpg

8d414880b4793e03f1ca0c7b131ff3d4.jpg

Theres something strangely pulling me in about these figures. I think they look well done for a cheaper end figure. The fact they are in scale with figuarts is also a bonus

So they're releasing Titanus and White Tigerzord? How about Thunder Megazord?

This is both great news and bad! :lol I need to sell my original collection now so I can replace it with the Legacy zords.

8d414880b4793e03f1ca0c7b131ff3d4.jpg

Theres something strangely pulling me in about these figures. I think they look well done for a cheaper end figure. The fact they are in scale with figuarts is also a bonus

I wonder what a Green Ranger outfit would look like in the movie universe.

Back