S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love, love, love the Tigerzord. Would be a shame if we didn't get the Thunderzords though. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

I'm keeping my Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord for the time being. I might sell all my power ranger 12" figures and the Megazord and Dragonzord since I have the new versions. White Ranger will be all alone... :(

mega-tigerzord-finisher-o.gif

Ugh! BBTS canceled my Figuarts White Ranger order, and he's apparently sold out everywhere in existence while I was waiting for him to come into stock. Anyone have any tips on where to snag a White Ranger figure that's not $95+ on eBay?

I just paid $90 to Amazon for one. Not thrilled with the price, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Well, my team is complete. I have MMPR Green, Red, Red shielded, Pink, Black, Blue and Yellow with the two legacy morphers (team and green). I'm good.

Gonna pass in Black Shielded. Green and Red is enough for me.

Well, my team is complete. I have MMPR Green, Red, Red shielded, Pink, Black, Blue and Yellow with the two legacy morphers (team and green). I'm good.

Gonna pass in Black Shielded. Green and Red is enough for me.
Black shielded? Do you mean the Gold Ranger? Are they making him?

I'm not a big fan of the tiger. I'm still looking out for a megazord for a decent price but no luck there. I just got the Red, Armored Red and Pink ranger and I'm really happy they come with a lot of different hands. It makes me a little disappointed that the white ranger came with so few but atleast he came with the important ones. I'm looking forward to buying yellow, blue and black soon.

There are still a lot of legacy megazord stock near my places. it's about $100++. but I'm not sure about the shipping to your country though. it might be costly since I'm from South East Asia.

I had to buy the armored black ranger. Just got too OCD about it. I needed to buy something and went with that lol

Ugh! BBTS canceled my Figuarts White Ranger order, and he's apparently sold out everywhere in existence while I was waiting for him to come into stock. Anyone have any tips on where to snag a White Ranger figure that's not $95+ on eBay?

Ugh I kmow same. Now all the prices are crazy

Back