S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

That looks absolutely incredible! Ultron looks terrifying!

I held off on these, but I'm definitely in for some Civil War figures. I was going to get Cap, but I took a gamble that Tamashii would be doing Civil War, since I really wanted an un-masked head, and I didn't want to pay twice. Cap is my second favorite movie superhero right under Bale Batman! I can't wait for the movie!

Kind of annoyed that they have not sent out my order yet, I know it's Christmas. But still :impatient:

CWwDkITUwAA3vYU.jpg

CW6LYVuU0AEj0aq.jpg

CW6ClZjUwAA5te1.jpg

CW6z5tsUEAE_d7s.jpg

Can't wait to see what the civil war figure are. The revoltech Ultron looks great till the figurarts version is released.

Hello guys, nice to meet you. I'm starting my collection of Iron Man 1/12.
I have find some figures like "Warmachine Mark 1 and 2 sh", Mark 42, Iron Patriot and Mark 6. Do you recommend any seller?

And I would like to share my collection till now:ironman.jpg

Anybody know when Civil War SHF's will be announced?

I would like them to finish releasing AoU figures before going past the teaser for Civil War, still a Black Widow and Hawkeye they showed off to come yet.

Bigger photo:

View attachment 233679

Looks like he might be up for pre-order on Tamashii's site around Jan 6th. Someone who can read Japanese please correct me. Or that can be the release date of June 1st... who knows.

Looks like they're using the 3-D printing for the eyes and mouth.

é*‚ãƒ�イションズ マーベル スペシャルページ | é*‚ウェブ

Karate chop Captain!

I remember most of the character figures from Avengers 2 were released between Aug-Oct?

Back