S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

This Cap is looking great! I'm sure they'll make adjustments with the faces. I'll be pre-ordering this baby for sure. I hope they announce Baron Zemo. He's my favorite Cap villain! Bucky would be great too!

Figuarts Hulkbuster gets released on 25th January. Fingers crossed.

Bleeding Edge revealed from Tamashii's website:

hero02.png

plus banner at the bottom of the page saying "and more"

??????? ??????? ???????? | ????

please please please do Vision, Black Panther, Falcon, and Bucky

Bleeding Edge revealed from Tamashii's website:

hero02.png

plus banner at the bottom of the page saying "and more"

??????? ??????? ???????? | ????

please please please do Vision, Black Panther, Falcon, and Bucky
I can honestly say i can't see any difference between CW captain america and age of ultron cap. Other than the new head sculpt of course

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I can honestly say i can't see any difference between CW captain america and age of ultron cap. Other than the new head sculpt of course

Isn't the 2 costumes the same, apart from the missing magnetic parts and different boots.

Pretty sure the "Coming Soon." is War Machine MK3.

Isn't the 2 costumes the same, apart from the missing magnetic parts and different boots.

Pretty sure the "Coming Soon." is War Machine MK3.

Nope, not the same.

Think i can easily give the new cap a pass. Considering there's two other shf coming around the same month

Think i can easily give the new cap a pass. Considering there's two other shf coming around the same month

I hope they are not skipping AOU BW and Hawkeye and go straight into CW. :slap

I hope they are not skipping AOU BW and Hawkeye and go straight into CW. :slap
Might as well go full-on civil war for them at this point in time

Just saw this amazing 1/12 headsculpt, anyone knows anything about it? Tried goggling Feng Studios to no avail.

12369003_1191988867497215_3521902558651196560_n.jpg

Pre-orders are up, and I'm loving the new head sculpts as well as the muted colors of the CW design.

FIGURE-015937_04.jpg

I hope it's possible to swap the unmasked Chris Evans head onto the AOU Cap since he had the mask off for a lot of moments in that film whereas Civil War seems to be shaping up to have him wear his mask a lot by the looks of the trailer. Still, happy I'm just really excited to see what else they might have in store for MCU figures.

Pre-orders are up, and I'm loving the new head sculpts as well as the muted colors of the CW design.

I hope it's possible to swap the unmasked Chris Evans head onto the AOU Cap since he had the mask off for a lot of moments in that film whereas Civil War seems to be shaping up to have him wear his mask a lot by the looks of the trailer. Still, happy I'm just really excited to see what else they might have in store for MCU figures.

Should be possible since all the neck joints are roughly the same.

Still not getting anything CW related though, knowing that the weaker characters are probably going to be released as web exclusives.

Still not getting anything CW related though, knowing that the weaker characters are probably going to be released as web exclusives.

I'm probably only getting Cap and Iron Man actually since I don't want to build teams or anything of the sort. :lol

Admittedly, I might get Bucky/Vision/Wanda if they made any of those three...

I'm probably only getting Cap and Iron Man actually since I don't want to build teams or anything of the sort. :lol

Admittedly, I might get Bucky/Vision/Wanda if they made any of those three...

I have to get everyone since it's pretty pointless to get a few out of the series, I'm sort of a completist? :lol

Pretty sure all 3 will be web exclusives :lol

Hi, I never ordered from HLJ before. I ordered Cap, but I don't see on it on my account and I didn't receive an e-mail. Did it not go through?

Back