S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Well, I didnt get the Avengers` Captain America yet. Now, i will wait for this one. There are diferences in the face. Its better than before.

Official pics are up:

ban1605711.jpg

ban1605731.jpg

ban1605751.jpg

ban1605761.jpg

ban1605771.jpg

ban1605781.jpg

ban1605801.jpg

They're definitely using the 3-D printing technology on this one. I actually see more of Evans in the masked head-sculpt rather than the unmasked version. It doesn't look quite like Evans but it's close and it definitely looks like Captain America.

Amazing looking figure. Can't wait to get it. Should be up for pre-order in the next few days. :rock

same body, new face.
But the head has a big ressemblance with Marvel Legends

bring on the WS/Bucky SHF !

cap looks good but im ok with the AOU ver, has dif eye position option parts which is a cool feature.

same body, new face.
But the head has a big ressemblance with Marvel Legends

This figure is mostly a new sculpt. Go look at old pictures of the AoU Figuarts Cap and you will notice that there are slight, but notable differences. It's more than just "they took the white parts away". I'm not going to dive into it all, but the figures are different and Tamashii has created a primarily new sculpt to reflect this.

This figure is mostly a new sculpt. Go look at old pictures of the AoU Figuarts Cap and you will notice that there are slight, but notable differences. It's more than just "they took the white parts away". I'm not going to dive into it all, but the figures are different and Tamashii has created a primarily new sculpt to reflect this.

Yeah, you are correct. I just had a quick look, i was wrong, its a new figure. I will get this new one with the head of Kai Studios.

I need Widow, Hawkeye, Winter Soilder and Black Panter announced. We know the Mark 46 is coming so that would be 6 matching the amount put out by the AoU figures.

In a dream world they would do everyone from the movie. I know the figuarts Spiderman would sell.

i need widow, hawkeye, winter soilder and black panter announced. We know the mark 46 is coming so that would be 6 matching the amount put out by the aou figures.

In a dream world they would do everyone from the movie. i knkw thw figuarts spiderman would sell.

yes. I need spider-man. Japan adores spider-man>

oh man random thought but... how awesome would a deadpool movie style SHF be? :panic:

Back