S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I think it was Sal. I ordered from amiami and last Monday the tracking updated to getting past customs and departing from Vancouver. Hm, if it's by train then it should definitely get here this week.
Usually takes a week and a half (including weekends) to arrive. I've had worse. My figma ironman midas armor took over five weeks to arrive via ferry.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Apparently that Mafex Hulkbuster is going to be considerably cheaper than Bandai's version. About ¥27,000.

Their Mk 43 is looking good too. They've got a high bar to reach when it comes to Iron Man figures, I look forward to seeing if they can pull it off.

That's pretty great to hear about the price. While I'm excited for both the Figuarts and Revoltech Ultron's (the latter especially), it'd be great if they also tried their hand at making an Ultron of their own.

That's pretty great to hear about the price. While I'm excited for both the Figuarts and Revoltech Ultron's (the latter especially), it'd be great if they also tried their hand at making an Ultron of their own.

I missed out on the SHF Mk 43, I'm very tempted to leave it that way and give Mafex a shot.

cg50005910.jpg

mafex-iron-man.jpg

I missed out on the SHF Mk 43, I'm very tempted to leave it that way and give Mafex a shot.
I was really tempted to get the Mafex Mk43 myself (I purposely only got the SHF Mk45) but the only thing holding me back is if they'll release a version that comes with that Tony Stark alt. head. So far all the available specs for it don't mention the alt. head so I'm currently waiting to see if they'll release a 2.0 version similar to Nolan Bats.

I was really tempted to get the Mafex Mk43 myself (I purposely only got the SHF Mk45) but the only thing holding me back is if they'll release a version that comes with that Tony Stark alt. head. So far all the available specs for it don't mention the alt. head so I'm currently waiting to see if they'll release a 2.0 version similar to Nolan Bats.

Same, I'm waiting to see if it comes with a deluxe set like the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure.

Hell yeah, Thor and IM 45 finally came! Cap isn't angry anymore:

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Just waiting for Figma Hulk, SH Figuarts Hawkeye, and maaaaybe Black Widow to join the party in the far future.

Man I miss my SH War Machine and MK6 after looking at all these pics. I was trying to narrow down to one scale, and I went with Hot Toys and Sideshow. Im really thinking of just trying to trade off what I have for SH Figs, Mafex, and Revos. What do you guys think, I know its a buyers market, but someone out there might want to do it.

Not mine, but wow. Looks amazing so far! :clap
Pretty sure that's the actual head of the Kaiyodo (Yamaguchi himself) playing with the mass-production version of his company's Revoltech Ultron with his Figuarts Mk 45. He's been playing around with the diff. production models of the figure for quite some time and posting them on his Twitter. :lol

The figure looks great there though, definitely can't wait to get it in my hands. :yess:

Pretty sure that's the actual head of the Kaiyodo (Yamaguchi himself) playing with the mass-production version of his company's Revoltech Ultron with his Figuarts Mk 45. He's been playing around with the diff. production models of the figure for quite some time and posting them on his Twitter. :lol

The figure looks great there though, definitely can't wait to get it in my hands. :yess:

That's pretty cool to hear :lol it looks like Ultron will have PERS too, I hope to get my payment notice soon! :clap

oh hell yes, pls include a WS/Bucky, plsssssssssssssssssssss. :yess:

Received payment request for Revo Ultron.

Payment made.

Can't wait! :yess:

I received it too but I'm paying on Christmas. There's holiday delays anyway

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Released in Japan, so glad I ordered it. Even the packaging looks badass! :yess:

CW5ZdIYUwAAGJFe.jpg

CW4pLXFUoAEZXID.jpg

CW4mwgaUAAAdM_Y.jpg

CWuQf5WVEAECq90.jpg

CW4qeT5UEAAL6Ig.jpg

Released in Japan, so glad I ordered it. Even the packaging looks badass! :yess:
Well damn, the final product looks amazing... this couldn't come any sooner. :thud:

Also for size comparison:

ghKblpg.jpg

Back