S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo review at Ultra-Act x S.H.Figuarts Ultraman at Shishioh:

6-6.jpg

7-11.jpg

And images of a retouched figure from Toysdaily:

clP7OQa.jpg

RfQn3Bd.jpg

c1VXhaZ.jpg

cool, thks Orbital Frame! :hi5:

oh wow, with the added detailing he looks so much more manga accurate.:clap spot on to the cover art.

I got the Figurarts Ultraman yesterday and I think it's a pretty nice figure. I actually prefer it without panel lines added. In person the eyes stand out enough.
I do wish the paint was a bit cleaner but that's comparing it to a high end Sen-Ti-Nel figure or Hot Toys. It posable enough too. It does need a stand to hold a good action pose, however. That's because the ankle joints are a little limited. I have him next to Godzilla and Gamera in my cabinet at home and it's pretty cool to see them all together. I hope Bandai expands this line because the manga is really fun and I think the fans would support it.

cool! got mine as well but havent opened it yet. may wait until i read first vol of manga.

oh mang... that SHF Hulk is really cool, so much fun inhand. by far best hulk figure i have ever had.:clap if you like hulk, get it. is cool vs the marvel select hulkbuster.

cap looks good, also haven't opened him yet. hulk stole the show. had to fix caps nose abit. suffered from paint rub. but other than that paint is great.

By far which do you think are the WORST and the BEST S.H.F ever made?

My take is:

Worst: All of the One Piece.
Best: Well, since I don't have many, for now, Android 17 and SDCC Vegeta are almost perfect.

Well, I don't have a ton, but my best is Vader. My least favorite is probably Fire Emblem.

Luke Skywalker is out and the final product looks amazing!

Figuarts has shifted to a new 3-D printing/label for the faces and it really looks great! I'm passing on Bruce Lee but after seeing how Luke turned out, no doubt Bruce Lee is going to look really good.

Luke Skywalker is out and the final product looks amazing!

Figuarts has shifted to a new 3-D printing/label for the faces and it really looks great! I'm passing on Bruce Lee but after seeing how Luke turned out, no doubt Bruce Lee is going to look really good.

Here's a photo gallery if anybody is interested...

?????? ???? S.H.Figuarts ?????????????Episode VI? [???????? ?????6/???????]

I ordered mine from Nippon but I missed the mail lady today. I have to wait to pick it up on Monday. :( Really looking forward to it!

You know, Bruce Lee has me thinking...

I would kill for a figuarts Jackie Chan. His Rumble in the Bronx look is probably the most famous, and that would be awesome. Or maybe the look from the finale of Legend of Drunken Master.

Honestly, I'd be happy no matter what, I just know I want Jackie Chan. Anyone else?

I used to do translations for Jackie. Dude offered to give me and my editor (in Hawaii) a present. Then sends my **** to Hawaii. I live in Toronto.

Nice Sevreed & illproxy, last week I also received this:

108_zpsqosdt1nr.jpg

Totally agree with you Bardoon, especially after seeing images like this:

695186f8-s.jpg

Source.

Orbital, how are you liking Ultraman?

The Ultraman series pleases me greatly, I saw the first when I was a kid and recently I was a collector of the Ultra-Act line.

Just the Manga Ultraman marks the end of my collection because I got my favorite figures belonging to the classic Showa era:

Ultra-Act%20Wallpaper%20Small_zpshmhedfne.jpg

I also bought some of the figures from the modern Heisei era whose designs were to my liking :)

Oh no, they're gonna be rolling out a lot of those Love Live girls... must, make money quick!

Back