S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Tony, I checked out your fb page. Your capes are tailored brilliantly. I really dig your ideas. We were just discussing in another thread how awkward and unfortunate plastic capes are on figures. This definitely reminds me of the cloth capes on my batman toys I had when I was a kid, only your capes actually look like real capes. Keep up the good work!

Hey, Tony, I checked out your fb page. Your capes are tailored brilliantly. I really dig your ideas. We were just discussing in another thread how awkward and unfortunate plastic capes are on figures. This definitely reminds me of the cloth capes on my batman toys I had when I was a kid, only your capes actually look like real capes. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, I do enjoy the plastic cape very well, just want to fit the figure in my merse(men's purse) when I travel.......

I really want to get into this line to collect?'c thought this would be a start to see everyone's Figuarts as well.....

one way or another I will acquire your Batman... whether you like it or not :dance

Looking at those Superman faces, I was reminded of that ninja robot dude from Robocop 3
collage_lb_image_page23_5_1-225x145.jpg
69168e8f5c96f2a7aa0e7d04cd93ea21.jpg
70639_512x288_generated__OU-S8DM5V0mSz3yvlHRRWg.jpg
7fc317beafb2b8b322e9abe46b3896da.jpg

this is a fail Superman release, Tamashii :nono

Thank you, I do enjoy the plastic cape very well, just want to fit the figure in my merse(men's purse) when I travel.......

Ha, yeah totally. I love the windswept look plastic capes offer, helps to push that frozen in time feel, but as you said, they are bulky. How do you feel about cloth capes with articulation?

Ha, yeah totally. I love the windswept look plastic capes offer, helps to push that frozen in time feel, but as you said, they are bulky. How do you feel about cloth capes with articulation?

For the longest time, I just want a figure where I can bring around for inspiration. And Bandai Figuarts has meet my requirement

- affordable price
- small (six inch, easy to carry into merse)
- great articulation for posing
- sturdy joint

Batman was the closes figure among all the one I collected, but his cape was taking too much space and very fragile. Also the cape always seems to be in the way when I'm posing it. It really restrict many poses I'm trying to achieve.

I do like the plastic cape effect, but it gets boring after awhile..... Since the cape looks the same in almost every picture I look. If I spread the cape too wide, it looks like three unnatural pieces.....

So I made a fabric cape, now I have lots more fun with it, since the cape fabric I use is very thin but very heavy, it just drape down.

Looks like Tamashii is struggling with the same problems that FIGMA has. They just can't get normal, human-based faces to look right. Anime...absolutely NO PROBLEM. But anything based on real-life (or even CGI'ed to be realistic) seems to be a struggle for them.

Makes me worried for the Avengers figures now...

The Batman figure we deserve :goodpost:

Looks like Tamashii is struggling with the same problems that FIGMA has. They just can't get normal, human-based faces to look right. Anime...absolutely NO PROBLEM. But anything based on real-life (or even CGI'ed to be realistic) seems to be a struggle for them.

Makes me worried for the Avengers figures now...

I think the Avengers will turn out alright, after all CapAm is wearing a mask & Hulk is, well, Hulk. He's supposed to be ugly. Only one that might look weird is Thor.

I'm also worried for their Figuarts Bruce Lee. Sure the prototype looked on point, but who knows how bad the final result will be.

The GARO S.H figuarts look pretty darn good. I think the Kamen Rider also got cool looking figures! Especially the Gaim ones.

Looks like Bandai really came through on the Age of Ultron line

11755840_841635122620800_2645230075479055849_n.jpg

Still waiting on Black Widow, and Hawkeye, but this is great

Let's hope they keep producing Marvel movie figures. I wouldn't mind a lil CumberStrange of my very own.

Benedict-Cumberbatch-Wink-Jimmy-Kimmel-R-Kelly.gif

hell i wouldnt mind a figuarts or figma sherlock, would be very cool if well done i think. :)

ultron does look good. same with the B-Lee, def sold on that. i plan on tryin to get that new ultraman, is the manga any good? have not read any yet. i think Viz has a usa release in AUG of the first vol.

Back