S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any site or info on when these figures actually go up. i hate checking EVERYDAY at 6 am... for the new ultron

Ultron was recently announced actually. Unfortunately can't answer your question though, I wish I knew too.

1000099142_2.jpg

Figuarts Ultron Finally Surfaces to Give Avengers Something to Punch

Thor looks pretty nice. Are those movable eyes? Some people said he had "derpy" eyes when they first saw him, but if you can move his eyes, then it's a non-issue after all because you can make him as awesome or derpy as you want :eek:

he comes with 3 sets of "fixed" eyes that you just replace with one another, which is an odd choice
I mean, why not just keep it simple & make 3 or 4 separate headswaps with different expressions? instead we're just stuck with his neutral face & that's it with the option to change who he's looking at. That doesn't make any sense to me at all, it's really disappointing honestly

not shiny chrome enough :pfft:

the SHF IM is pretty damn metallic was expecting ultron to be same but silver.

oh i forgot. SHF Fire Mario and newest playset have been released in HK today.
Hope they announce the next release soon. A change from Mario please.

Iron Man's eyes just don't look right if they're not illuminated. It looks like his suit had a power failure.

great images csiddeshwar! mk 45 is the best one yet

I wonder if they plan on making Hawkeye or Vision. I want Black Widow but I gotta strong feeling that they would derp her face like they did Thor & Superman

oh i forgot. SHF Fire Mario and newest playset have been released in HK today.
Hope they announce the next release soon. A change from Mario please.
Hopefully Wario :pray:
Iron Man's eyes just don't look right if they're not illuminated. It looks like his suit had a power failure.
Yeah they really don't, after being spoiled by ones with light up eyes it's surreal :lol

Back