S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo review of Hulk & Captain America at hacchaka:

472d6e56.jpg

9fb40bdd.jpg

Cap looks all right...Hulk...sorta does, his face is the worst part by far. But it's not Superman bad.

wow cap looks good. :clap

the figma hulk looks alot better compared to figuarts IMO

jeeebus SHF cap sold out at all the Japanese sites.:slap

guess it no surprise but would have been nice to see it instock. the bay is only option unless USA retailers get more, PO sold out at big bad.

Cap looks pretty decent. I'll wait and see for more pics on Hulk though.

thks!!!:hi5:

have not ordered from nippon-yasan before, never even heard of it. good site? as good as hlj and hobby search etc?

For me Nippon-Yasan is an excellent shop and they also get exclusive figures, but I only recommend NY for pre-order or new items, not for (one year or more) older items.

For me Nippon-Yasan is an excellent shop and they also get exclusive figures, but I only recommend NY for pre-order or new items, not for older items.

thks Orbital Frame! :hi5:
have never ordered from them so was a lil apprehensive. new site to me.

I'm to serve ;)

I heard about this Japanese store by the TokuNation forum 3 years ago.

Since then I have purchased 24 exclusive figures in that site and I am very satisfied with them.

thks again Orbital Frame :wave

they just got the new SHF Ultraman in stock, like literally within the last hour. been not available all day must have had some extra arrive when it was released today and they received their shipment just now.
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/ultraman/11172-ultra-act-x-shfiguarts-ultraman.html

is the manga that good? seems to be gettin alot of love/hype. does look very cool and i intend to get first vol when its released in the US this AUG by VIZ. but still curious as to wht other manga readers think of it.

pic review-
ULTRA-ACT×S.H.??????? ULTRAMAN ???? : ?????

Thanks for the links illproxy :yess:

I'm a fan of the Ultraman (tokusatsu) series, the design in the figuarts figure I liked a lot, I have not read their manga still, what I know is that is a history of an alternative future with the son of the first Ultraman who came to Earth.

Thanks for the links illproxy :yess:

I'm a fan of the Ultraman (tokusatsu) series, the design in the figuarts figure I liked a lot, I have not read their manga still, what I know is that is a history of an alternative future with the son of the first Ultraman who came to Earth.

your very welcome!:hi5:
oooo sounds cool. detail on the production fig is a lil soft, def could do with some panel line detailing gundam style. but does look fun to pose overall.

this promo vid of manga is crazy awesome. :panic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOpmTIRDNU4

Awesome video illproxy :clap

I found this about the figure also in japanese:

Definitely requires that panel line detailing, especially in the eyes to obtain a better appearance and will look like in the manga.

Since this figure was sold quite well, I hope they do not take time to make Ultraseven, this figure belongs to another brand:

20101258672_d69ec4e195_c.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

I think panel lines around the eyes would have been enough. That, or making them slightly yellow like parts in the motion comic videos. It's still a cool, unique, Ultraman figure and I'm also hoping we see more figures in this line. The sentinel 12" figure looks awesome but it's to expensive for what it is. Who would you guys like to see next? I'm hoping for Dan(ultra Seven) or Be Mular.

Back