S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recent image of Ultra-Act x S.H.Figuarts Ultraman at Akiba Showroom:

16668736612_cc09a111e1_b.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

Another magazine scan of the Avengers:

jc7rDLnY.jpg

Source: Saint Seiya Friends.

He's already selling out on a lot of sites so better order fast.

How much was Iron Man at retail? Does he have die-cast parts to him? I've seen around $70 but that can't be right, can it?

Can anybody tell me if the fire fist accessory from the Ultra-Act Glen Fire figure is compatible with a Marvel Legends Iron Fist?

I think East and West pop culture are influencing each other more and more these days. But for the record, this Ultraman looks more bada$$.

New magazine image with release dates: Captain America & Hulk in July, Iron Man Mark 45 in August and Thor in September:

alslMoQ.jpg

Please tell me I'm wrong in my translations...

Captain America - $52
The Hulk - $80
Thor - $52
Iron Man 45 - $52
Luke - $49/50

I'm planning on purchasing Captain America, skipping The Hulk/Thor, might get Iron Man, and Luke looks unbelievably good.

They look awesome!

My guess is the license costs on the Avengers give it a slight "bump" price increase...plus some of all the costs associated with the tooling for the unique molds. You know how Tamashii likes to "re-use" old molds and they likely won't get the chance here with these figures.

They look awesome!

My guess is the license costs on the Avengers give it a slight "bump" price increase...plus some of all the costs associated with the tooling for the unique molds. You know how Tamashii likes to "re-use" old molds and they likely won't get the chance here with these figures.

Good points, Bardoon.

They look awesome!

Except Iron Man is a retool of the original Mark 42 mold...but he's still around the same price. It's not terrible, honestly. I'm going all in for the Figuarts either way.

It's so funny how the action figure world has gotten way better in Japan. And it has actually gotten worse here in the United States.

Yeah, they're a bit pricier at around $40-$50 a pop, but the quality is way worth it.

Damn, I was about to say that they aren't that good with human sculpts when I saw cap and Thor, but was amazed when I saw Luke!

That proto has better Hamill likeness than HT Luke!

Back