S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a peep, I'm afraid.

I was really hoping they'd come through on Ranma at Toy Fair, a release date for the first figure at least, but nope.
They're probably waiting to coincide with an anniversary to release this.

I was hoping he would debut alongside Harley Quinn like how Batman and Joker did, but it doesn't seem like it. I do love his metallic red though, and the design grew on me a bit.

Yeah, I really enjoyed how Batman and Joker debuted alongside but I guess they're the exception. I'm starting to like the design, too. I hope Superman isn't where they're stopping. I know Harley, and possibly Superman, are Web Exclusives now, right? Meaning they're not selling well?

PO went up on BBTS, it says august. Great BDAY gift for me lol

August is so far away...but it's at least closer than Batman v. Superman. :lol

BAN16123.jpg

F_0ffd509c-fdaf-40ba-ad8a-923ff145968a_large.jpg

Bandai will finally be releasing Ultraman from the new manga as part of the Ultra-Act and Figuarts line. Coming in July!

Not a peep, I'm afraid.

I was really hoping they'd come through on Ranma at Toy Fair, a release date for the first figure at least, but nope.

just remember that they were behind closed curtains. you guys weren't even supposed to know about these figures. :p

What the heck happened to Ultraman's waist? I hope it's not that thin on the final release.
ban150708.jpg

Don't know why they changed it, because it was perfect before. I'll probably still get it though.

Notice the Hulkbuster in the background, how the hell are they gonna make that O_O

that thing is gonna be expensive as hell man

Making Broly and Hulk is one thing...but Hulkbuster is going to be something else. It's a combination of Iron Man and an even larger Broly/Hulk

Here are clearer pics of the Ultra-Act Ultraman Manga figure.
Looks pretty bada$$ after all. A little thinner in the waist but still awesome. This is a must buy for me along with any other figures from the manga. The official english versions will be coming out in August over here. Be Mular should be next if this does well. Either him or Dam Moroboshi (Ultra Seven Manga version).
ban150746.jpgban150748.jpgban150750.jpgban150747.jpg

Attachments

• 30aqrtu.jpg
    30aqrtu.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 325
  • Bemular_Manga.png.jpg
    Bemular_Manga.png.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 211
  • tumblr_n1534gjqr71s8gy9wo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1534gjqr71s8gy9wo1_500.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 207
  • ultraman-4819027.jpg