S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She always had some sort of sexual streak in her, she had a few sexy costumes in Batman: The Animated Series sometimes, like her nightie when she was asking Joker to 'rev his Harley' :lol it's just far more pronounced now

Good point. I remember watching a video awhile ago where some online model had a Batman: TAS Harley uniform on and was able to make it look sexy.

I should be receiving S.H. Figuarts Batman and The Joker tomorrow from Amazon. Really looking forward to them. Especially the die-cast parts, I wonder if they'll do that with Superman, too. Also, has anybody noticed that Superman won't have a shoulder/bicep swivel joint? I'm not sure if I like that or not. The visual of it looks great but I hope it doesn't restrict any potential movement.

I definitely will be getting the Star Wars figures. Part of me was hoping they'd do them Anime style like the old Manga that used to be around.

View attachment 158823

Kaiyodo's Revoltech has a similar style. Darth Vader is available now. Stormtrooper, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are next.

If Max Factory makes Figmas, those will have an anime style. Look at their Avengers, Indiana Jones, and 'Thriller' Michael Jackson for an idea.

Not too impressed with Revoltech's Vader. He looks somewhat scrawny and that cape design is HORRIBLE.

Loving the Injustice S.H. Figuarts. Joker is fantastically well done, especially the faces. Batman is freaking awesome too. It's a very difficult figure to get accustomed to but, once you do, there's a limitless amount of posing abilities. I wish there were more faces for him though. I can't wait for Harley and Superman.

Loving the Injustice S.H. Figuarts. Joker is fantastically well done, especially the faces. Batman is freaking awesome too. It's a very difficult figure to get accustomed to but, once you do, there's a limitless amount of posing abilities. I wish there were more faces for him though. I can't wait for Harley and Superman.

How're you dealing with the cape, Angelo? I'm not too impressed with how they did it. I wish they would go with cloth capes with metal wires!

How're you dealing with the cape, Angelo? I'm not too impressed with how they did it. I wish they would go with cloth capes with metal wires!

I actually like it, a lot. The color detail on it is fantastic. I honestly wouldn't have liked a cloth cape on this figure. I feel this is the best cape I've seen on a Batman figure because it really captures the wings of a bat presence, if that makes any sense. I do think their is a lot of room for improvement but I'm really satisfied with how it came out.

Is the Mafex Batman going to have the cloth cape with the metal wires?

I think Superman's cape is going to be an easy drop-like appearance, which it should be. Speaking of... (CAN'T WAIT!)

Soul-Nation-SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Superman.jpg

Edited: It actually appears to be similar to the Batman cape, in terms of movement.

The only downside so far to the Figuarts is that they need to make him taller. He's only slightly taller than the Stormtroopers. In the movies, he's almost a full head taller than them.

ban1505022.jpg

article-2225470-029973D80000044D-441_634x415.jpg

The only downside so far to the Figuarts is that they need to make him taller. He's only slightly taller than the Stormtroopers. In the movies, he's almost a full head taller than them.

View attachment 159853

View attachment 159855

That's a major part of why I'm leaning more towards the MAFEX. It does look nice, but if the MAFEX is better in scale, I'm definitely buying that one.

I just finished watching the live action Kenshin movies. I really hope we get some figuarts from Kenshin anime one day. I definitely want Kenshin and Saito Hajime.

I just finished watching the live action Kenshin movies. I really hope we get some figuarts from Kenshin anime one day. I definitely want Kenshin and Saito Hajime.

Ruroni Kenshin? If so, I definitely want to see that happen too, especially far they made the Zeroes.

Ruroni Kenshin? If so, I definitely want to see that happen too, especially far they made the Zeroes.

Yup Rurouni Kenshin is one of my all time favorite animes. I regret not picking up the figuart zeroes. I actually didn't know about them until somewhat recently.

Just bought a set of Sh figuarts figure stands and they work great! Especially for the smaller figures. The figure stand bundled with Broly wasn't enough for me and i just had to have more!

Can't wait to get this. I like it the more and more I see it. Not sure when it will be released though.

Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-SH-Figuarts-Injustice-006.jpg

I was hoping he would debut alongside Harley Quinn like how Batman and Joker did, but it doesn't seem like it. I do love his metallic red though, and the design grew on me a bit.

Yup Rurouni Kenshin is one of my all time favorite animes. I regret not picking up the figuart zeroes. I actually didn't know about them until somewhat recently.

They looked pretty nice. But I'd definitely buy S.H. Figuarts versions if they made them.

Back