S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Gamera 2 Monster-Arts and it's awesome!
Bandai nailed it on this one. I can only hope that Gamera 3 will happen next. Then iris, Legion and Hyper Gyaos.
Please

Magazine scan with the size of the Avengers:

603755_10206565307835016_8604385545434565250_n.jpg

And a bigger image of the Iron Man Mark 45:

SHF%20IM%20M45_zpslnaun9cv.jpg~original

only gripe is thor dont look much like chris :/

These are not exact screen interpretations so none of them really look like the actors. They have anime styling, which I kinda like actually. The Mark 45 looks sweet. Very sleek and polished. Cap and Hulk look great too. Thor…meh.

These are not exact screen interpretations so none of them really look like the actors. They have anime styling, which I kinda like actually. The Mark 45 looks sweet. Very sleek and polished. Cap and Hulk look great too. Thor…meh.

Yea I just figure they got Luke spot on why not thor? But yea I agree that mark 45 is killer

Man...preorders for Hulk and Luke Skywalker were gone the minute they went up for preorder...

Damn, these sold out quickly on Nippon. I'll have to keep looking for Luke and Captain America. Maybe that new Iron Man armor.

I can't believe how fast the Avengers sold out everywhere. There has to be more coming.

I just got my Gamera 2 Monster-Arts and it's awesome!
Bandai nailed it on this one. I can only hope that Gamera 3 will happen next. Then iris, Legion and Hyper Gyaos.
Please

Wow. Finally a gamera fan out there, other than me!

Wow. Finally a gamera fan out there, other than me!

What's not to like? A giant turtle monster that shots flames out of it's mouth and limbs… awesome!
I really think Gamera 3 is still the best japanese monster movie to date.

I bought the kinnikuman one, along with the revoltech and mini revoltech version. It seems the revoltech ver is the ones most people are looking for since there's plenty of the figuarts ones at lower than retail available at mandarake than the revo ones.

These look AMAZING! Tamashii has stepped up their game in past year.

I was real nervous that they would pre-order sell out really quick and was right. I was watching BBTS like a hawk when these figures popped up and got all my pre-orders in. Anything with the word "Avengers" on it nowadays is like gold....or instant $$$ dolla bills for Marvel/Disney.

However, considering the large orders for these figures, it might incentivize Tamashii to make more available and perhaps do other figures from the movie. They've already hinted at the Hulkbuster.

Figuarts Yoshi>Avengers/Kinnikuman/Godzilla

So bias :lol

By the way, is anyone assembling a "Super Smash Bros." cast? Between Figuarts and Max Factory/Figma doing Nintendo characters...you can get quite a number of characters from the game now!

Let's see what I remember:

Figuarts
-Mario
-Luigi
-Charizard (D-Arts)
-Mewtwo (D-Arts)
-Lucario (Upcoming)
-Mega Man (D-Arts, Mega Man X also available)
-Yoshi (Upcoming)

Figma
-Link
-Samus
-Pit
-Dark Pit
-Toon Link (Wind Waker, Nendoroid)
-Sonic (Classic, Nendoroid)
-Solid Snake (MGS2 ver., upcoming)
-Kirby (Nendoroid? upcoming)

Last edited:
Add Figma Kid Icarus to that list

But yeah I have a working Smash Bros display, will have to reassemble & will take a photo later today!

Back