S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited about Star Wars, imagine the eventual Boba Fett. What's the situation with Pokemon now? haven't been following but would always buy a figuarts Snorlax. And I second bandai starfox, the figures alone would be awesome.

Most recent was Mega Blaziken. Nothing new has been announced yet.

the he redheaded girl, and black haired boy are the same character.

bluth-no.gif

tumblr_inline_n2s3cjdWfF1rjq29r.gif

...Crap, you weren't lying.

Ha, not really. In the last few years I watched Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Deadman Wonderland, and Black Lagoon. All of the above would be amazing S.H. Figuarts. I think the last anime before those was Zoids, can't think of any others in between, so I basically don't anime at all.

Yeah I was pretty surprised to see Ranma Figuarts, but they are definitely welcome.

What's the situation with Pokemon now? haven't been following but would always buy a figuarts Snorlax. And I second bandai starfox, the figures alone would be awesome.

I would love a Lugia figure. I wasn't aware of these figures until it was too late and I would love a Charizard and Blastoise re-release.

Anyone pick up the Injustice Batman? I saw a review and the figure seems to have turned out a bit disappointing.

Anyone pick up the Injustice Batman? I saw a review and the figure seems to have turned out a bit disappointing.

everyone digs the articulation but dislike the head(how it looks) and hate how the cape works. Other than that solid figure

everyone digs the articulation but dislike the head(how it looks) and hate how the cape works. Other than that solid figure

Don't have it yet, but seems pretty neat. I'm still not too sold on Joker yet.

Don't have it yet, but seems pretty neat. I'm still not too sold on Joker yet.
Yea don't have them yet myself but I'm reeeally into the comic series and the figs aren't bad to where they're a pass. So def gotta get soon before they hot eBay prices

Yea don't have them yet myself but I'm reeeally into the comic series and the figs aren't bad to where they're a pass. So def gotta get soon before they hot eBay prices

Bluefin sounded pretty optimistic about these so looks like it. So far Batman is the only design that really popped. Superman and Harley look pretty decent and I'm up for a decent Superman anytime. Though when I get Batman, I'll see how much I like it before getting Joker too.

Bluefin sounded pretty optimistic about these so looks like it. So far Batman is the only design that really popped. Superman and Harley look pretty decent and I'm up for a decent Superman anytime. Though when I get Batman, I'll see how much I like it before getting Joker too.
Can't have batman n not joker and can't have joker and not Harley lol. Check out the comics it's awesome

Can't have batman n not joker and can't have joker and not Harley lol. Check out the comics it's awesome

Probably I don't pick up too many comics so I haven't seen much, maybe I'll try it out. There's some pretty neat designs too like Grundy and Deathstroke I'd like to see.

Probably I don't pick up too many comics so I haven't seen much, maybe I'll try it out. There's some pretty neat designs too like Grundy and Deathstroke I'd like to see.
Yea the mentioned making Bane, deathstroke is a straight given since he's popularity has gone up so we'll see him for sure. Look up injustice, injustice year 2 and 3 comics. It'll blow ur mind the direction they took

Back