S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* Really, Ang? Fact is, the colors are wrong based on what the pce versions should be, end of. Thats all I am going to say about it, and im going to keep saying it, whether you feel im being overly presumptuous or not.

Apparently you don't understand my problem with what you said, Deano. You can have any opinion whatsoever on the product. That's fine. My problem is, with your statement, is that you do not have the right to speak for others. Don't state that people are doing something when you're basing that off on your feelings and not facts. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Guys!! Guys!!! Let's all agree to disagree and agree on the fact that you're both wrong. We need Bandai to release a greyscale color edition of all their figures.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Guys!! Guys!!! Let's all agree to disagree and agree on the fact that you're both wrong. We need Bandai to release a greyscale color edition of all their figures.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Like this.

IMG_20160729_095303.jpg

This Vegeta is looking better all the time.

s-l1600.jpg

as previously mentioned by someone that i agree with. Sales of vegetto and ultimate gohan were pretty poor, but theyre poor because theyre lack luster figures, kind of dumb that tamashii took that as disinterest when the disinterest is due to their lack of effort for those two figures, i was very disappointed by ultimate gohans faces. They looked great in the promos but final product lost all the details and the smirk face eyes were too far apart. I guess that's happpening with vegeta 2.0 too, detailed face sculpts but the final product (as seen in that spanish early review) doesnt have the details.

For android 16 i was sad he didnt do too well, he really is a great figure imo, although he couldve at least come with fire effects or arm launching effects (like mazinger does) for his rocket fist haha. Im thinking he was just too much of a side character for people to care but he's a refreshing figure for my dbz shelf honestly.

as previously mentioned by someone that i agree with. Sales of vegetto and ultimate gohan were pretty poor, but theyre poor because theyre lack luster figures, kind of dumb that tamashii took that as disinterest when the disinterest is due to their lack of effort for those two figures, i was very disappointed by ultimate gohans faces. They looked great in the promos but final product lost all the details and the smirk face eyes were too far apart. I guess that's happpening with vegeta 2.0 too, detailed face sculpts but the final product (as seen in that spanish early review) doesnt have the details.

For android 16 i was sad he didnt do too well, he really is a great figure imo, although he couldve at least come with fire effects or arm launching effects (like mazinger does) for his rocket fist haha. Im thinking he was just too much of a side character for people to care but he's a refreshing figure for my dbz shelf honestly.

Interestingly, 17 & 18 sold well, apparently. You'd think the people who bought 17 and 18 would get 16 to finish the trio?

We need figures of Dr. Gero and Android 19 to *truly* complete the set :lecture

b-but #16 coulda at least came with another screaming face or a spare hand with a bird attached to the fingertips, that would've been cool* I fear Whis will suffer the same fate when that's released

*same with Figuarts Ant-Man, extremely bare-bones release. From what I've seen you get the figure, an extra pair of hands and that's it. People say "well what do you expect, it's antman" and to that I say well there coulda been another miniature version in a different pose, an ANT accessory, um, an UNMASKED headswap, etc. And that's just off the top of my head. They coulda included the burned Vader helmet with Kylo Ren, too. Tamashii has been dialing it back with accessories here n there and it's getting annoying. But that's a whole other discussion~

there's always this cheap alternative :lol

View attachment 288136
View attachment 288137
Cheap is the key word.

b-but #16 coulda at least came with another screaming face or a spare hand with a bird attached to the fingertips, that would've been cool* I fear Whis will suffer the same fate when that's released

*same with Figuarts Ant-Man, extremely bare-bones release. From what I've seen you get the figure, an extra pair of hands and that's it. People say "well what do you expect, it's antman" and to that I say well there coulda been another miniature version in a different pose, an ANT accessory, um, an UNMASKED headswap, etc. And that's just off the top of my head. They coulda included the burned Vader helmet with Kylo Ren, too. Tamashii has been dialing it back with accessories here n there and it's getting annoying. But that's a whole other discussion~

I really like 16, he's a solid figure, but yes he's lacking the finishing touches that would have made him amazing. I actually use my gun blast effect pieces from my KOS-MOS Figma for his rocket arm attack lol. The entire point of buying this line is the ability to create different scenes/poses. If they continue to diminish what they give us, then eventually you will have figures that are only good for one or two poses. Then you are pretty up just buying a statue with joints and nothing else.

Where can we preorder the PCE Cell and the new gohan? Is it just not put out yet or is it only through a specific site? Sorry I've been gone for a bit so I'm starting up my collection again.

Interestingly, 17 & 18 sold well, apparently. You'd think the people who bought 17 and 18 would get 16 to finish the trio?

Android 17 and 18 had the advantage of being paired with Super Saiyan Vegeta, Future Trunks, and Piccolo. There's not much to do with Android 16 without Imperfect Cell. Although, I don't think I've seen somebody pose Android 16 having his arms wrapped around Perfect Cell. I think that would look pretty cool.

Even though he won't have much use, I hope Whis turns out to be a good figure. It was a good idea for Tamashii Nations to give him the Web Exclusive treatment so they're not too worried about his sales but they could have pushed the envelope a little more with it. Softer plastic and articulation for the bottom part of the attire could make for more movement that I think a lot of people would have had fun with.

I really don't get why Ant-Man was released before Bucky or Falcon or why he was a Regular Release while Black Panther was a Web Exclusive.

Edited:
Where can we preorder the PCE Cell and the new gohan? Is it just not put out yet or is it only through a specific site? Sorry I've been gone for a bit so I'm starting up my collection again.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/143-sh-figuarts (Holy crap. War Machine is that expensive?!)

Don't apologize. Everybody in this forum is here to help.

Here are other sites I've heard have a good reputation...
https://biginjap.com/index.php?controller=new-products
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/searches?term.media_format=&q=S.H.Figuarts

Those are Japanese retailers though. There will be stateside retailers that will carry them.

Android 17 and 18 had the advantage of being paired with Super Saiyan Vegeta, Future Trunks, and Piccolo. There's not much to do with Android 16 without Imperfect Cell. Although, I don't think I've seen somebody pose Android 16 having his arms wrapped around Perfect Cell. I think that would look pretty cool.

Even though he won't have much use, I hope Whis turns out to be a good figure. It was a good idea for Tamashii Nations to give him the Web Exclusive treatment so they're not too worried about his sales but they could have pushed the envelope a little more with it. Softer plastic and articulation for the bottom part of the attire could make for more movement that I think a lot of people would have had fun with.

I really don't get why Ant-Man was released before Bucky or Falcon or why he was a Regular Release while Black Panther was a Web Exclusive.

Edited:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/143-sh-figuarts (Holy crap. War Machine is that expensive?!)

Don't apologize. Everybody in this forum is here to help.

Here are other sites I've heard have a good reputation...
https://biginjap.com/index.php?controller=new-products
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/searches?term.media_format=&q=S.H.Figuarts

Those are Japanese retailers though. There will be stateside retailers that will carry them.

Thank you!

@angelo

actually i have my android 16 posed with perfect cell in that manner lol it's the only scene i could simulate with him (arms wrapped around cell trying to self destruct). Before i had 16 i had cell posed with goku doing the instant transmission kamehameha, i used the cell kamehameha stand to support cell's body and used scouter vegeta's blast splash effect for goku (so the moment he got blasted point blank), i liked that set up alot actually haha.

Not surprised that 16 didn't sell well. Of all the fans of the series that I know I've never met many true 16 fans, myself included. Vegetto I was very surprised didn't sell out. Always been one of my favorites and is one of the most powerful characters in the Z universe. Not to mention we got both regular and super Saiyan versions in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually takes American retailers a month or so to get their preorders up, Japanese ones already have theirs up though.

Usually takes American retailers a month or so to get their preorders up, Japanese ones already have theirs up though.

Yeah I just saw bigbadtoystore put up their preorders. I'll get it from them since I don't want to have to deal with importing/customs.

@angelo

actually i have my android 16 posed with perfect cell in that manner lol it's the only scene i could simulate with him (arms wrapped around cell trying to self destruct). Before i had 16 i had cell posed with goku doing the instant transmission kamehameha, i used the cell kamehameha stand to support cell's body and used scouter vegeta's blast splash effect for goku (so the moment he got blasted point blank), i liked that set up alot actually haha.

I'm glad to hear that! Would you happen to have any photos? Of both displays, actually. I really like that idea of the Instant Transmission Kamehameha and it sounds like you had it laid out really well.

Back