S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The biggest problem with A16 was his height (design was fine but he really needs a 2.0 that we'll never see).

It was only 500¥ behind Broly but when you put them together... :horror

those colors just look so awkward to me. much prefer the original fo sho. this one is def more vibrant and eye-catching though

A PCE Frieza will most likely have pink panels instead of purple :lol

It really doesn't have any source material (that I know of) but the vibrancy of it just makes it pop so much more than the OG. Imo it's the only PC that actually turned out better. It's not perfect but it's superior to the OG especially since the eyes seem to have been fixed.

Still, they could've made it anime accurate if they wanted to. Missed opportunity there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akiba Showroom
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I REALLY hope the final product has that face. I doubt it because the OG prototype pics looked like that

Spoiler Spoiler:

and the final product looked like

Spoiler Spoiler:

It really doesn't have any source material (that I know of) but the vibrancy of it just makes it pop so much more than the OG. Imo it's the only PC that actually turned out better. It's not perfect but it's superior to the OG especially since the eyes seem to have been fixed.

Still, they could've made it anime accurate if they wanted to. Missed opportunity there

fYVdPXl.gif

I think we'll see something like the PC SSJ3 coming out sometime early to mid next year followed by a 2.0 Goku with SSJ and SSJ2 heads. That could be shortly followed by some type of Buu Saga Vegeta announcement or release be it Majin or not. Personally I'd prefer a clean Buu Saga Vegeta with the Majin version as a separate battle damaged version.

I would be concerned that they do a Buu Saga Vegeta as a regular release and then keep the Majin version as some SDCC Exclusive. That would really suck.

I would be concerned that they do a Buu Saga Vegeta as a regular release and then keep the Majin version as some SDCC Exclusive. That would really suck.

I think they've probably learned their lesson from the Namek Goku situation. Also, if you think about what the next battle damage release could be, Majin Vegeta would seem to be the most likely candidate. What other character besides him has a more iconic battle damage look. Goku and Gohan have already been done so that just leaves good ol Vegeta

I hope they don't make battle damaged Vegeta look weird like the SSJ3 proto they showed a while back or include those creepy eye looking side way and such.

I'm glad to hear that! Would you happen to have any photos? Of both displays, actually. I really like that idea of the Instant Transmission Kamehameha and it sounds like you had it laid out really well.

someone got to the android 16 before me haha sorry for the late reply, here are some old pictures from about 2 years ago before dbz figuarts really blew up with all kinds of figures. You can kind of get an idea of what i was going for, i made it more anime accurate later on but dont have a pic of it.

old dbz shelf 2.jpg
old dbz shelf.jpg

I think they've probably learned their lesson from the Namek Goku situation. Also, if you think about what the next battle damage release could be, Majin Vegeta would seem to be the most likely candidate. What other character besides him has a more iconic battle damage look. Goku and Gohan have already been done so that just leaves good ol Vegeta

Yeah thats very true. They could do a vegeta from namek. Probably wouldn't be that different from the other Vegeta releases, just darker colors and they could eventually do a battle damaged version with the hole in his chest.

Back