S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done watching a live stream of the latest episode... probably the best episode of Super to date if I'm being honest. I loved it.

I imagine Figuarts Black is a dead cert now. :lol

I seen it too, the whole reveal at the end though :p

Honestly, Goku should just instant transmission to future king Kais, shock the ever-living crap out of him, then tp to new namek and bring back ALL the other fighters so Trunks can have a proper happy ending this time.

Black may just be the best villian since Cell, maybe even Frieza; I dont even care about the pink hair, he is pure evil and badass all in one.

I've seen pictures of a battle damaged non-saiyan goku, which Bandai has not made, correct?

So I assume it's just a head swap with the battle damaged Saiyan Goku and Son Goku?

In light of the new TFS episode and a few things I'm wondering. Does Future Trunks in Super know that Krillin married 18? And if so how did he react? :lol

I've seen pictures of a battle damaged non-saiyan goku, which Bandai has not made, correct?

So I assume it's just a head swap with the battle damaged Saiyan Goku and Son Goku?
Yup, most dbz figuarts have the same head peg so they are all swappable; the only different one so far has been armored Trunks with a larger peg than normal.

Heres my Goku for example:

f0ea0627f240e3cb434063825dff9809.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh, and a new rumor is surfacing about Zamasu and Goku black.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely one of the better episodes of Super

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, and a new rumor is surfacing about Zamasu and Goku black.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

But what about friezaaaaaa

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats a great theory Prod, I kinda hope that turns out to be the case, a literal "ka ka rotto" then. Man, cant sideshow fix their censor to not include words WITHIN words? so stupid.

The animation itself is great, but the villain(s) i'm still not that impressed with. Again with the typical "i hate humans they aren't worthy so they must be destroyed" crap. I was expecting Zamasu's motivations to be something like attempting a coupe on the entire God hierarchy of all 12 universes, getting the other Gods of Destructions to join him & overthrow the Omni-King Zeno or something. that's actually something we haven't seen before and would've been unique.

I suppose that can still happen, but I doubt it. It'll prolly just continue as it is now, Zamasu wanting to kill every human because "arghh i hate them" & that's it. You can't think too deep into these storylines cuz with Dragon Ball the most simplistic explanation is most likely the correct one. smh

The animation itself is great, but the villain(s) i'm still not that impressed with. Again with the typical "i hate humans they aren't worthy so they must be destroyed" crap. I was expecting Zamasu's motivations to be something like attempting a coupe on the entire God hierarchy of all 12 universes, getting the other Gods of Destructions to join him & overthrow the Omni-King Zeno or something. that's actually something we haven't seen before and would've been unique.

I suppose that can still happen, but I doubt it. It'll prolly just continue as it is now, Zamasu wanting to kill every human because "arghh i hate them" & that's it. You can't think too deep into these storylines cuz with Dragon Ball the most simplistic explanation is most likely the correct one. smh

Too edgy for u eh

What was your favorite quote again?

I hope they explain his insane power up too. Goes from being weaker than an SSJ2 to being god level AND stronger than Goku/Vegeta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegeta actually comments on how he seems to have seen ssjblue before, even though neither of them used it on him before. It seems like Goku black may have travelled in time to learn their secrets.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, honestly though I would have preferred her saying something like "so you killed me in your time? Good, I sounded like a total *****" Instead of the whole money thing,
She's pretty much a huge money grubber so it makes sense!

She's pretty much a huge money grubber so it makes sense!

It makes sense, yeah, but it would have been a much better scene imo, showing Trunks she isnt the same person as the one in the future, negating the whole awkward end to that scene where he runs off.

Oh, btw, turns out Toriyama isnt just pulling colored hair out of his backside; ssj rose as a name is specifically because a black rose is the symbol for death! Makes a whole lot more sense now.

Back