S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07793.jpg

DSC07786.jpg

DSC07788.jpg

DSC07792.jpg

Well, this is annoying. Apparently the US release of Beerus has been delayed by up to a MONTH. So Japan gets him a week early, yet there arent enough of him left for the rest of us, that is BS.

Also, I dont see them using the blue coloured hair for Future Trunks in the anime, thats clearly a manga drawing, plus, we already have kid trunks with purple hair so it wouldnt make much sense to have the adult version be a different colour entirely.
Thats the thing i wanted to ask. I got the order shipment from toyzinthebox that they shipped my beerus yesterday, i believe its the US version, but when you guys order the figures from japan, are you paying well over the price they listed? Say armored trunks was listed at 42, but you end up paying 65 total with shipping being high to send to the US? If not, what sites are you getting them from for retail? I might just go for japan releases instead now because of this long wait period..

That space pod looks very similar to the Kuji Space Pod that comes with chibi Gokou, even same size & dimensions

Untitled.jpg

I'd totally fork the cash over to grab the Frieza Pod, Trunks Time Machie and Saiyan Space Pod, it's about damn time there could be decent-priced equivalents to the older versions that are now hugely overpriced on secondary markets. Hope they make it past the tentative phase, the saiyan pod at the very least.

Pwnstar? Good to see ya man! Still working for tamashii?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello :) Yeah I'm still at Bluefin. But Tamashii Nations isn't one of the brands I manage. Just thought I'd share those with ya since they are very cool and better quality than the others. They are produced by Bandai Hobby and are in scale with the Figuarts so that should really help people out with their collection and add some missing characters as well.

Did you guys hear about the character "Black Goku" who will be involved in the upcoming DBS Future Trunks arc?

Could this be an Evil/Dark Goku that Future Trunks is fleeing from?

Is it a dark-skinned Goku instead? Though lots of evil versions of Japanese characters are just called "Black So-and-so"

Will Vegeta FINALLY get a win on his record and "conquer" an alternate form of his rival?

DBS is sounding interesting.

Did you guys hear about the character "Black Goku" who will be involved in the upcoming DBS Future Trunks arc?

Is it a dark-skinned Goku instead? Though lots of evil versions of Japanese characters are just called "Black So-and-so"

Will Vegeta FINALLY get a win on his record and "conquer" an alternate form of his rival?

There's also the possibility of Vegeta getting cloned in an upcoming episode.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

They are produced by Bandai Hobby and are in scale with the Figuarts so that should really help people out with their collection and add some missing characters as well.

That is awesome. Thanks for the information. Will definitely be buying several of these then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hello :) Yeah I'm still at Bluefin. But Tamashii Nations isn't one of the brands I manage. Just thought I'd share those with ya since they are very cool and better quality than the others. They are produced by Bandai Hobby and are in scale with the Figuarts so that should really help people out with their collection and add some missing characters as well.
I actually meant to say bluefin, got mixed up haha! Yeah thanks for the pics man, we appreciate it.

AKA Turles 2.0

Turles_mastermind.jpg

Thanks for sharing! A lot of collectors are really looking forward to this series.

Yeah, it will more than likely be an Evil Goku but from what timeline I'm not sure. Goku was dead in Trunks' timeline so maybe he'll have a similar role to the Anti-Monitor in the DC Universe? Where he travels universe to universe, destroying everything. I'm really interested to see if they're going to do anything with Trunks and his timeline's gods now. Maybe Evil Goku killed them all? It has me excited.

I thought they were setting up Vegeta to take out Beerus but this may be their alternative.

That Figurise Trunks looks practically identical to the Figuarts Trunks. Even the joints look the same. Kid Buu looks awesome. I wonder how much of a stretch it would be to use that Vegeta's head on a figuarts.

That's what I was wondering too if Vegeta were to finally defeat the closest thing to Goku this is a perfect opportunity for them to do so

Its their 6inch range. Same name, different set.

Also, so many figures there that could pad out our collections until tamashii finally gets off their backsides and does them themselves. Fat Buu, kid Buu, mecha Frieza. The only one missing is a certain Majin...

Sorry, I meant if they were in line with the Goku and Frieza kit that was shown a few post earlier. These somehow looks much better though.

Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and Perfect Cell model kits are slated to be released in September

Edited: Saiyan Pod is slated to be released in October.

Did they mention how much the space pod is going?

It's labeled as undecided. I don't think it will be too much though. It'll surely be a much cheaper option than buying the old Irwin Saiyan Pods. From the looks of the display, it appears it will be big enough for Scouter Vegeta.

more pics of the dbz models here https://thefwoosh.com/2016/05/bandai-dragon-ball-figure-rise-models-at-shizuoka-hobby-show they have close ups too!

Some of the sculpts look too round or soft for me but some of them look pretty amazing like ssj 3 goku. So far I'm interested in mecha frieza, gold frieza (as replacement for figuarts d/t size and proportions), kid buu, cell, ssj3 goku (hair sculpt looks amazing and with some TLC will be even better), and SSB vegeta (again very nice hair sculpt, although looks like they will be using that hair sculpt for all vegetas). I might consider holding out for the model kit ssb vegeta, but will have to see about scaling, the ssb goku hair looks pretty nice too. Trunks looks almost exactly like the figuarts one as well.

Not sure about the vehicles, but I am intersted in the time machine and frieza pod. I hope that these really take off, could be a very good alternative to collecting the more expensive figuarts and i also like building model kits! They may even make more characters that tamashii hasnt even touched yet! So far based on the protos they are planning on it!

Back