S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean he came from the distant future so maybe he'd just be coming from around the same time - not that long after the Androids and Cell were killed, so it's not that glaring.

But ****, give that timeline some peace time for God sake.

Looks like a different sword tbh. I think he just likes being flashy with a sword at this point honestly [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I dunno, Trunks looks in his 20s to me, which would give his time a few years at least. Present Earth under threat every other year, the 7 year gap between Cell and Buu was probably the longest peacetime they have had, and with Trunks being the only protector in the future things could go south very easily.

I have a feeling Trunks future will actually be shown as a different universe now, since the old time travel aspect doesnt really work anymore with the multiverses

The hilt of his sword is certainly different.
So how long before they announce this Trunks in SHF form? At SDCC, perhaps?

But here's the thing, we don't know when this Future Trunks is coming from. It could literally be days or so after he returned to his time.

I do still want to see a Future Buu Saga, like what Shin Budokai - Another Road did. Maybe they'll try something here? It would totally go bad though for Trunks, unless Majin Buu's power was scaled down proportionally.

Could also be an alternative "Future Trunks" from other Universe.. From one of the remaining 10 universes I mean. Just guessing

Well time for me to start listening to Mind Power Ki and Battle Point Unlimited in anticipation for Trunks' return. Just hope he doesn't come back to warn Goku of more androids because Vegeta isn't going to be pleased with him. :lol

I never thought about it before but was there a reason they couldn't use the Namekian dragon balls to wish everyone back in Trunks' timeline?

Model Kits of SS Son Goku (150mm) & Frieza Final Form (125mm) release date July:

BANM160738.jpg

BANM160739.jpg

banm160731.jpg

banm160732.jpg

Both available now for PO at AmiAmi & HLJ.

Source: TAG Hobby.

Oh? Thats a pleasant surprise! So Bandai is doing dbz model kits just like they are doing star wars ones. If they are anything like those ones they will scale quite well, maybe a bit taller.

Frieza final form looks more like 100% so that could be a potential buy!

But here's the thing, we don't know when this Future Trunks is coming from. It could literally be days or so after he returned to his time.

I doubt they even know the answer themselves. Remember when Beerus was supposed to be sleeping for 3 years? then it got retconned to like a couple months, now it seems like he didn't even sleep at all. Does anyone even know how long this current arc took, or the time passage between this arc and the last? Of course not. It's all estimates & random guesses.

Oh? Thats a pleasant surprise! So Bandai is doing dbz model kits just like they are doing star wars ones. If they are anything like those ones they will scale quite well, maybe a bit taller.

Frieza final form looks more like 100% so that could be a potential buy!

Agree, I guess that the figure will look great next to the SS Son Goku SWA Ver.

Includes these parts:

banm160737.jpg

saw this on the official DB Super's Twitter New Trunks?

View attachment 263314

https://www.twitter.com/DB_Super2015

Wow...I think this is the first DBS design I truly like. Possibly because it sticks closer to the original design but it's a nice update. More rugged, battle-weary, wilder hair and the addition of the red scarf are all nice touches.

Will he have the blue-ish/Bulma-colored hair in the series as well? Could very well be a Future Trunks from ANOTHER Universe and not the same one we saw during the DBZ series.

He looks like a teen cause Toriyama's art style has "changed" again, everyone is scrawny and young-looking

Fool, this is Piccolo Day! :lecture

Good poses though, SSJ3 hair goes beautifully with that color scheme.

Awesome image gary_wwe :clap

Well, I've regained a little faith in Bandai, hair does not look bad and this time I haven't found a misapplication of painting as happened with the SS Vegeta PCE:

149_zpsv7wab2og.jpg

And this gray guy to create more digital proposals:

150_zpsrgll1hp3.jpg

Back