S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew something was missing from Trunks, cant believe it too k me so long to notice! The armor is missing the painted lines for the white and brown parts! It looks plain compared to Vegetas armor. Wish I hadnt noticed that now!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I can customize mine to look like vegeta's but not sure if I'd want to. The line on vegeta's is purple on the white part of the armor. While in some of the ref pics in my dbz book they have more of a grey tint than purple to it.

Or maybe that's tamashiis way of keeping something they can use for future PCE edition :lol

This body can be used on Goku time chamber saiyan armor once the blue jumpsuit neck part is repainted.

My Goku collection with my finally finished MG SS Goku:

image.jpeg

Still have yet to finish painting the normal version :panic:

I knew something was missing from Trunks, cant believe it took me so long to notice! The armor is missing the painted lines for the white and brown parts! It looks plain compared to Vegetas armor. Wish I hadnt noticed that now!

Edit: Ninja'd by Hydeous lol, looks like we noticed at the same time!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well the uploader did say the version they have is a prototype (I had assumed it was due to the semi-glossy look) so hopefully the final product they'll have that fixed :)

Yup, next Saturday (in the U.S), hopefully we'll see new figures and the new Vegeta that was announced

I have a very strong feeling that we will see the new Vegeta next weekend. Any collector that is part of some sort of online collecting community knows about it similar to last year's Super Warrior Awakening Goku. Hopefully we'll be able to see more prototypes/announcements* that will finish 2016 and begin 2017.

So then we should hear something by Next Friday/Saturday

Well, hopefully we'll see something. I don't think this is the same event where we saw Super Warrior Awakening Goku though. I think that was something in June now that I'm looking through my photo gallery and the time stamps.

Easy pass for me. Would've bought it if the hair sculpts were both loose hair. Bet Bojack trunks is definitively out the window if they can make a dbs future trunks.

Where are you guys getting your figures earlier than the US releases from? ( I guess the gold sticker versions ) Is it the same price as the retail, and from like nippon yassan and amiami ?

Kid Boo is long overdue. He needs to be revealed this year

Where are you guys getting your figures earlier than the US releases from? ( I guess the gold sticker versions ) Is it the same price as the retail, and from like nippon yassan and amiami ?

ebay fam

I like the new Trunks but he's so plain in the armor. I'm really hoping to hold out until they make a Future or Bojack Trunks.

Back