S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo, here Angelo, sorry for the late response, Sideshow wasn't working for me, but here are the SSJ and SSJ3 versions of the custom.

No worries! It looks great! I like the scars on the Super Saiyan/3 versions. Really adds to the character. Do you still play Xenoverse with this character?

Wow...I think this is the first DBS design I truly like. Possibly because it sticks closer to the original design but it's a nice update. More rugged, battle-weary, wilder hair and the addition of the red scarf are all nice touches.

Will he have the blue-ish/Bulma-colored hair in the series as well? Could very well be a Future Trunks from ANOTHER Universe and not the same one we saw during the DBZ series.

He looks like a teen cause Toriyama's art style has "changed" again, everyone is scrawny and young-looking

My thoughts exactly!

Although, I can already see Tamashii excited that they can reuse Android 17's scarf and pants.

Well, this is annoying. Apparently the US release of Beerus has been delayed by up to a MONTH. So Japan gets him a week early, yet there arent enough of him left for the rest of us, that is BS.

Also, I dont see them using the blue coloured hair for Future Trunks in the anime, thats clearly a manga drawing, plus, we already have kid trunks with purple hair so it wouldnt make much sense to have the adult version be a different colour entirely.

Well, this is annoying. Apparently the US release of Beerus has been delayed by up to a MONTH. So Japan gets him a week early, yet there arent enough of him left for the rest of us, that is BS.

Also, I dont see them using the blue coloured hair for Future Trunks in the anime, thats clearly a manga drawing, plus, we already have kid trunks with purple hair so it wouldnt make much sense to have the adult version be a different colour entirely.

So you're saying that it's going to be delayed by another month?

Awesome image gary_wwe :clap

Well, I've regained a little faith in Bandai, hair does not look bad and this time I haven't found a misapplication of painting as happened with the SS Vegeta PCE:

149_zpsv7wab2og.jpg

And this gray guy to create more digital proposals:

150_zpsrgll1hp3.jpg

Glad to hear it doesn't have that forearm bleeding.

Meh, it's not BS. We're 5,500 miles from production plus wherever you are in the states. There's more than enough to go around of this regular release.

SSB Vegeta has arrived at home today! :panic:

Looks better than I expected, but yup, again I've found a misapplication of white painting on his left forearm (the right forearm it's Ok however) I had no Luck, I guess...:ohbfrank:
Other than that, I haven't found more painting issues, and all joints are pretty stiff btw

Ordered this figure from a HK seller, even so it's a JP (Black Toei logo) version.

Those look pretty solid, they do need a repaint though

That kamehaha effect looks good too!

Not interested in the Goku but preordered frieza, 12,5 cm could go well with the figuarts maybe.

I will probably get the Goku aswell because of the effect part, the platinum blonde hair and just because I like building model kits [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

41a661a3a8099fb771516d13bb68c629.jpg

Looks like we'll have more dbz figure rise model kits coming soon

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Its their 6inch range. Same name, different set.

Also, so many figures there that could pad out our collections until tamashii finally gets off their backsides and does them themselves. Fat Buu, kid Buu, mecha Frieza. The only one missing is a certain Majin...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Are some of those figures strange to anybody else? There are some that look like model kits and then some that look like statues.

Its their 6inch range. Same name, different set.

Also, so many figures there that could pad out our collections until tamashii finally gets off their backsides and does them themselves. Fat Buu, kid Buu, mecha Frieza. The only one missing is a certain Majin...

Who knows, these model kits may give Tamashii competition. They're not as nice as the S.H. Figuarts but they're decently priced and are showing range in the prototypes.

some pictures i just found

This is what I've been waiting for. I was hoping for Figuarts Zero but I'll be more than glad to get this.

Edited: Could that be the Saiyan Pod that was on the Shonen Jump calendar?

Back