S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quality was always going to slightly. Its either less figures or less quality. Not as if its drastic though, they are still leaps over American figures and you really cant notice unless you go looking.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

one of the quality things that went down IMO are that they are not sculpting the eyes anymore

Tampagraph eyes work in some cases, Goku for instance works really well, but they just need to put them further into the face. The tampagraphs if done correctly are much better at conveying the anime aesthetic.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

im finding this hard to believe... wait and see what you guys actually end up receiving

from atomic right? stye had a ssj3 boku for 89 too

f1da05f221e327dcb7f8d0db5b27e3e1.jpg

@cartoonx22 yeah amoktimetoys

im finding this hard to believe... wait and see what you guys actually end up receiving

I dunno dude. That seller has an eBay score of almost 19,000 with 99.8% positive feedback. I don't think he knows what he's been selling is worth way more than he's asking. Look at the recently sold items

amoktimetoys | eBay

SS Vegeta, Frieza, Cell etc. The only one he got a decent buck for was the SS3 Goku that was still in the Box. I would jump on that D-arts Mega Man for $50 if I didn't already have 2.

I dunno dude. That seller has an eBay score of almost 19,000 with 99.8% positive feedback. I don't think he knows what he's been selling is worth way more than he's asking. Look at the recently sold items

amoktimetoys | eBay

SS Vegeta, Frieza, Cell etc. The only one he got a decent buck for was the SS3 Goku that was still in the Box. I would jump on that D-arts Mega Man for $50 if I didn't already have 2.

You think he got a decent buck on ssj3 GOKU at $89?

He wants premium color SSJ3 Goku like no other :lol and he's totally going to spam this page with that now.

I won't deny that sometimes you be getting crazy deals cuz I got SS Vegeta for $150, but at the same time if someone says "i just bought a sdcc sS goku for $30" then ya gotta be like uhhh wtf??

I won't deny that sometimes you be getting crazy deals cuz I got SS Vegeta for $150, but at the same time if someone says "i just bought a sdcc sS goku for $30" then ya gotta be like uhhh wtf??

yea thats what happened today but it was a xdcc gohan at 30

Dude, like really, I'm REALLY disappointed.... Like i JUST missed it. I bought Trunks at around 1:00 pm..

How did you stumble upon it?

How FSLAR say I'm spectating premium goku ssj3, because I believe will be released. At this moment I searching Normal scouter vegeta. <( but without issues and if possible not to much expensive. If someone know or sell, please tell me. I pre-order 300 Leonidas for Anime-Island. It looks awesome. What do you think?

Back