S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golden Freezer - SHFiguarts | Out of da Box

Pants getting tighter

Wow, he's severely underscaled. Hell, he might even be shorter than the original one! I may just end up getting one of the statues instead. His increased height is one the defining features of this form. They messed up big time with this one...

How FSLAR say I'm spectating premium goku ssj3, because I believe will be released. At this moment I searching Normal scouter vegeta. <( but without issues and if possible not to much expensive. If someone know or sell, please tell me. I pre-order 300 Leonidas for Anime-Island. It looks awesome. What do you think?

Would you have bought the original SSJ3 Goku for $89 (7 shipping) ?

I too am not that impressed... don't get me wrong it's still a great Figuart, but other than height there's something about it that looks off to me. Maybe it's the muscles, they lack the definition they should have? Essentially I wish it would've been this but with articulation

image.jpg

Essentially I wish [we had statue quality] but with articulation

Don't we all?:lol I hadn't even noticed frieza's golden form is taller. Guess that shows how much I cared.
EDIT: Wow I watched the outdabox vid and the proto seemed to look much better than this, I see what you guys mean, what happened there man.
Need that Awakening Goku and a DB/saiyan/cell era Tien and Majin Vegeta anouncement.:impatient:
ximg.php

Meanwhile I'm gawking at my shf jedi Luke too much to be impressed with anything dbz figuarts right now. Star Wars figuarts is ****ing grand, can hardly believe it.

I pray to god they're gonna make BvS SHF. Then you guys might not see me much anymore here.

I agree, they definitely need to make the Henry Cavill Superman. That's the only Superman who will replace my Injustice Superman (but I also want Christopher Reeves version, my favorite!) :) I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but when I got my hands on Luke and Vader, wow, I fell in love with them lol :)

Anyway I guess this October is the big month of Dragonball Figuarts releases, Ultimate Gohan, God Goku and Gold Frieza right? They're all so nice :)

I agree, they definitely need to make the Henry Cavill Superman. That's the only Superman who will replace my Injustice Superman (but I also want Christopher Reeves version, my favorite!) :) I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but when I got my hands on Luke and Vader, wow, I fell in love with them lol :)

Anyway I guess this October is the big month of Dragonball Figuarts releases, Ultimate Gohan, God Goku and Gold Frieza right? They're all so nice :)

No. Ultimate Gohan is October. SSGSS Goku and Golden Freeza is November.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Was just talking to a customizer who sells custom figure stands for sixth scale figures. This guy replies fast and even takes the time to test out his figure stands on diecast figures. Awesome customer service. Would recommend him over sketchy people like a certain someone. And I'm sure we all know who I'm talking about. Blas can go **** a goat!

SSJ3 Goku was March 20th, 2012. Trunks was May 2012, no exact day given.

Back