S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seen this on instagram

image.jpg

c'mon Tamashii it's so simple...

Right folks, I need help :p

Decided to try my hand after all at making a god Goku repaint, only problem is that I have literally searched for hours with no success for a proper acrylic color. I know the types of paints to look for (citadel, tamiya, vallejo) but not the specific color, and for some bizarre reason all the customizers i have spoken to so far seem to think its a closely guarded secret and wouldn't tell me :lol

If anyone has or knows someone who has done a God Goku before can you please let me know the tub or combination of tubs used to make the color? Pulling my hair out looking through the millions of different reds they all sell :lol

These things are between £2 and £5 so not cheap for what they are, and I would rather not spend a fortune trying combinations in the hopes that I accidentally make the correct color :p

Right folks, I need help :p

Decided to try my hand after all at making a god Goku repaint, only problem is that I have literally searched for hours with no success for a proper acrylic color. I know the types of paints to look for (citadel, tamiya, vallejo) but not the specific color, and for some bizarre reason all the customizers i have spoken to so far seem to think its a closely guarded secret and wouldn't tell me :lol

If anyone has or knows someone who has done a God Goku before can you please let me know the tub or combination of tubs used to make the color? Pulling my hair out looking through the millions of different reds they all sell :lol

These things are between £2 and £5 so not cheap for what they are, and I would rather not spend a fortune trying combinations in the hopes that I accidentally make the correct color :p

I know next to nothing about painting but whenever I've tried a custom I've gone to a Games Workshop. I'm not into War Hammer at all but the staff are really helpful and even when they didn't have what I wanted they were able to point me in the right direction. If you've got one in your area you could give them a try.

Yeah im sure they make citadel paints. Problem is the closest one is like 10 miles away so a bit of a journey, but thanks man!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think it's quite safe to say that of any and all inspirations toriyama has for dbs, this thread is NOT one.:lol

Don't give a crap, also don't know why, but still think buu era vegeta is his coolest costume.

Ranking veggie-fashion:
Pink shirt
Majin
Namek 1
Cell saga
Saiyan/RoF (haven't decided yet, starting to like rofs outfit more)
Namek 2
Whatever else, cause I dont care.

I think it's both weird & kinda cool at the same time how Toriyama gets the inspiration for character names just from his everyday surroundings. It's just his quirky sense of humor & I respect that lol

Probably just didnt have the original, they essentially can only review what they have on hand at any given con in mexico.

You know, its strange, but although he is golden, his proportions and facial sculpt actually look more accurate than the original. Tamashii missed a trick they could have packaged him with a frowning face for normal Frieza, which was surprisingly missing from the original. Heck, every face minus the laughing one (creepy) should be remade for normal Frieza.

Yeah FSLAR, definitely agree. Scalpers are and always will be the scum of this series of figures.

it's partly due to the nature of this line, but none of that should ever be defended or justified. I think really it's only bad if you miss out on SSJ Goku, SSJ1/2 Gohan and Piccolo because we're getting many chances at those now, then you deserve a stern talking to . :lol

Back