S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha. Nothing to see here, just a cooler, a cell, and a freezer. Nothing evil about it. Keep on moving. Speaking of making a move:

4702051-4270225257-your_.jpg

Watched the latest episode of Super last night, and I gotta say.. the fight between Beerus & Goku was still better in BoG. It just had more technique & was way more exciting. The only thing that I liked better in Super was the actual ritual itself, how the weather was rapidly changing, it really made me feel like a God was being born, as opposed to the BoG ritual, which was very basic & boring.

Welp guys, I just bought the SDCC 2011 Goku. Had to sell my guitar for it, but Yeah. I think it was a good choice since I never played it.

Fathotei, do you hve friends? If you not have anything to say about shf dbz just shut up. You not have funny. I m tired seen the s*$ts you say. Look for a friend get out from Pc.

RK, you can bloody talk! I consider fathotei a friend on here, as with everyone else. You would do well to hold your tongue as im willing to bet most here simply tolerate you.

Everytime people give you second chances and sympathy, and everytime you show them how wrong they are.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fathotei, do you hve friends? If you not have anything to say about shf dbz just shut up. You not have funny. I m tired seen the s*$ts you say. Look for a friend get out from Pc.

That was completely uncalled for. Deano is right. Tread lightly.

Back