S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a top-notch idea, prodigy. It would reflect the change in animation styles as well. I feel like the next natural step is the Buu saga, but I really would like to see them take a step back to the Saiyan Saga (I know we all want that too). I think Tamashii would kill a Raditz figure. I would just pose him getting pwned in every way possible. Raditz should come with a special beam cannon blast effect. Make up for not releasing it with Pickle ****.

tumblr_lnfoolcg4U1qiqegzo1_500.gif

Hell yes! I really want them to give us a Saiyan Saga Goku, Raditz, and Nappa (Armored). Raditz could come with a swappable torso clip on piece with the battle damaged hole effect (not sure how to describe it). That way we could recreate the scene perfectly. Hopefully they would give us two Saiyan Saga Goku's, the one with Raditz and the one with Vegeta/Nappa. The later one is already very easy to do. All they have to do is take the SDCC Frieza Saga Goku and change the kanji. Done and done. The first Goku would be pretty simple as well, just need the barefeet really.

Edit: Saibamen are needed with Nappa. That gives them a reason to do Yamcha. That may be the only way Yamcha would sell well :lol

The least they can do is announce release dates for that Figuarts Zero Raditz & Bardock, wtf happened with those (i dont collect the Zero's, but still)

The least they can do is announce release dates for that Figuarts Zero Raditz & Bardock, wtf happened with those (i dont collect the Zero's, but still)

They can announce dates for a lot of stuff (Shenron, SSJ4 Goku, Buu's, the RoF stuff). The showing things then making them disappear off the face of Earth gig is getting real old.

That's a top-notch idea, prodigy. It would reflect the change in animation styles as well. I feel like the next natural step is the Buu saga, but I really would like to see them take a step back to the Saiyan Saga (I know we all want that too). I think Tamashii would kill a Raditz figure. I would just pose him getting pwned in every way possible. Raditz should come with a special beam cannon blast effect. Make up for not releasing it with Pickle ****.

tumblr_lnfoolcg4U1qiqegzo1_500.gif

EDIT: And Saibamen! A three-pack of Saibamen, and they could even do con exclusives in different colors.

Dam when I saw pickle I thought you meant the Baki character, then I realized it means piccolo
2b64e3ba6fe13c9fefd528200d635f76.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I got a preorder in with bbts frieze saga goku. It's more then I wanted to spend but I'm excited. Now I just need to get a frieze and wait for all these wonderful new releases I have preordered.

I am also one of the few looking forward to ultimate gohan, may even want two to make a super saiyan version haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Also I don't post here much but have some time and am bored so figured I'd share my first custom I did this past couple weeks.
44ff0fdfabb33be4ce1e154f7b297324.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I want DC movie figuarts...
MargotChomp.nocrop.w529.h235.2x.gif

I still don't get what happened this sdcc.:lol
I want more DC Figures period, and MAFEX to stop doing so much in the way of Batman...they finally moved from Spider-Man to Avengers, why not to Superman :lol

No one really gets this SDCC period.

First time poster, long time lurker.
For my fellow canadian collectors, amazon.ca has Goku Warrior Awakening Version for under $43+tax with free shipping.
They've also got sales on some of the newer effect pieces (aura and wave).

Watching the first episode of DBS. Man, this sub is PAINFUL. The dialogue is atrocious. I'm not sure how many subs are out now, but the one at animetv is just bad.

Also, Goku is still a terrible father.

Yeah I mean he's basically a god so a little instant transmission solves everything but he still put his son in possible peril while simultaneously dumping all his work off on him just so he could train. He even said he would rather be on King Kai's planet but Chi-Chi made him make him stay and work because the family is poor as hell. "Sorry, son, but I have better things to do then raise you but since I have to be here with your sorry ass just plow this field."

I still don't know why Goku's family doesn't just borrow or take money from Bulma, or even live/get help from her, she housed ALL of the Namekians for a few months for God's sake, and Vegeta. Hell, why not from Mr. Satan? Considering that he kind of credited them for helping him save the world during the Buu saga finale to all the weirdos on Earth :lol

Back