S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tinlunlau, I've picked an avatar for you. You're welcome.:wink1:

headline1624.gif

I don't know if I'm glad or sad that I have no idea wtf that is. A signed poster by some people I guess?
Autographed Jackie Chan boxset dvd. He sent it to me shortly after I completed work on his movie "The Myth". Can't believe it's been 10 years already!

And yes, there is a vinyl collectible Terracotta Warrior toy on this dvd. Requires you to uncover it with a brush and a chisel. Like the ones archeologists use. Apparently Jackie liked it so much that he ordered the toy makers to make 100 more of these things for himself. At least that's what my old contact at Joy Sales told me.

Autographed Jackie Chan boxset dvd. He sent it to me shortly after I completed work on his movie "The Myth". Can't believe it's been 10 years already!

And yes, there is a vinyl collectible Terracotta Warrior toy on this dvd. Requires you to uncover it with a brush and a chisel. Like the ones archeologists use. Apparently Jackie liked it so much that he ordered the toy makers to make 100 more of these things for himself. At least that's what my old contact at Joy Sales told me.

20150304085309600.gif

Never did open that vinyl terracota figure. But all the digging and clearing out the mud sounds too fun to pass.

Another day and still no Sdcc goku for sale on toyz :/ ...... Image anime had it .... I missed on that too

I'm predicting it now:

We will not see anything new until late 2015. :impatient: Possibly even early 2016.

Tamashii has blown their load way too early this year.

427.gif

I was almost certain Shenron was gonna be given a solid release date... what a c*cktease

Back