S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS won't restock Namek Goku, they didn't restock Arlian Vegeta.

I might sell my Figuarts Darth Vader as well, and keep the base. Pretty disappointed, no lie, with everything you guys mentioned. I barely posed him, and I don't you really CAN pose him that well

Also I don't post here much but have some time and am bored so figured I'd share my first custom I did this past couple weeks.
44ff0fdfabb33be4ce1e154f7b297324.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice job! Did you paint or dye his gi? Is the "scarf" just a modded Cape or did you sculpt it?

I'm still here waiting for a BBTS restock of Sdcc Namek Goku or toyz .... And nothing yet huh

If they restock it would be because they bought from Bluefin premium apparently. Bluefin isn't doing direct orders for Namek Goku, so the vendors that have him bought him at the show. Hopefully for them on preview night when it was a limit of a case per person.

Watching the first episode of DBS. Man, this sub is PAINFUL. The dialogue is atrocious. I'm not sure how many subs are out now, but the one at animetv is just bad.

Also, Goku is still a terrible father.
Had no problems with the chinese fansub. Things are shaping in episode 2. Watching Vegeta on vacation is like hearing him teach people how to cook okonomiyaki. Some dbz fans should get the reference here.

If they restock it would be because they bought from Bluefin premium apparently. Bluefin isn't doing direct orders for Namek Goku, so the vendors that have him bought him at the show. Hopefully for them on preview night when it was a limit of a case per person.

But what's taking those other online stores to post them ?

But what's taking those other online stores to post them ?

Wanting to make sure they have the right counts for inventory? Make sure their online shop is set up to limit to 1 per if they want to do that? Waiting to see what the market is like 1 week out?

I mean, you can pull any reason from a hat.

Exactly. All the retailers had to wait in line just like everyone else. They can't order directly from Bluefin. They won't restock until Bluefin Premium goes up. They're in the same boat as we are. When Goku pops up on Bluefin, you guys better have your credit cards ready cuz it's gonna be a bloodbath. We're not only competing with collectors and eBay scalpers but the online big boys as well.

98579d4d0778705f839178dc6da1cdabee2f44c613b0360a3c03b093ed8a96e8.jpg

Just a heads up to anyone who is going for sdcc Goku on bluefin premium, sign up for an account beforehand, otherwise you'll really be held up at checkout.

When Goku pops up on Bluefin, you guys better have your credit cards ready cuz it's gonna be a bloodbath. We're not only competing with collectors and eBay scalpers but the online big boys as well.

I imagine it'll be something like this

oSridf0.gif

Does anyone else have troubles with Alex adding ppl to the pre-order spreadsheets? I sware I have asked him like 10 times to add me and he says he will but never gets updated... Guess I will just stick with Toyz in the Box for pre-orders.

Does anyone else have troubles with Alex adding ppl to the pre-order spreadsheets? I sware I have asked him like 10 times to add me and he says he will but never gets updated... Guess I will just stick with Toyz in the Box for pre-orders.

lol apparently this Alex dude doesn't exactly have a shining reputation around here

Just a heads up to anyone who is going for sdcc Goku on bluefin premium, sign up for an account beforehand, otherwise you'll really be held up at checkout.

I imagine it'll be something like this

oSridf0.gif
That will be it in a nutshell.

That said I'm gonna need an account to get the Impostor Sailor Moon, surprised it wasn't on BBTS or any other sites yet
lol apparently this Alex dude doesn't exactly have a shining reputation around here
I hear mixed things on him, but everyone in the group seems to get his stuff no problem. He is bad with responses though, I emailed him months ago about something, never got a response. I think he only really responds on FB posts sometimes...keyword, sometimes

That will be it in a nutshell.

That said I'm gonna need an account to get the Impostor Sailor Moon, surprised it wasn't on BBTS or any other sites yetI hear mixed things on him, but everyone in the group seems to get his stuff no problem. He is bad with responses though, I emailed him months ago about something, never got a response. I think he only really responds on FB posts sometimes...keyword, sometimes
Imposter Sailor Moon was on bbts for 79.99

i would not pay more than 75$ for sdcc goku 2015 by Bluefin Premium! if cost more i not buy it! :( and everyone else? whats the maximum will gonna pay?
My max is 120 canadian dollars and that's it! I just converted 120 usd to canadian currency and its 152 bucks!

He is bad with responses though, I emailed him months ago about something, never got a response. I think he only really responds on FB posts sometimes...keyword, sometimes

He desperately needs an assistant.

Back