S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't know why Goku's family doesn't just borrow or take money from Bulma, or even live/get help from her, she housed ALL of the Namekians for a few months for God's sake, and Vegeta. Hell, why not from Mr. Satan? Considering that he kind of credited them for helping him save the world during the Buu saga finale to all the weirdos on Earth :lol

Probably has something to do with pride. Ya know those Japanese...

I still don't know why Goku's family doesn't just borrow or take money from Bulma, or even live/get help from her, she housed ALL of the Namekians for a few months for God's sake, and Vegeta. Hell, why not from Mr. Satan? Considering that he kind of credited them for helping him save the world during the Buu saga finale to all the weirdos on Earth :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is pretty dope
037dc671774d9b83ea42204e5cf69a88.jpg
4db448887f141230fdef6872e7396d5d.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Probably has something to do with pride. Ya know those Japanese...
Pretty sure pride is very easily tossed away in DBZ at this point...at least in the Buu saga alone
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Imagine this guy as a figuart. But I'm calling for a posable cape. Pickle's cape is awful.

View attachment 197219

This statue is ****ing sick btw.

Poseable capes are a hazard with tamashii imo. Did not work out well on the injustice figures at all. I'd rather they just make two types of solid capes. Also I think piccolo's cape is descent. What makes it work better is if you stuff folded paper in between his back and his cape. It'll pressure his cape into a more windswept angle and also presses it firmly back against his chest.

Poseable capes are a hazard with tamashii imo. Did not work out well on the injustice figures at all. I'd rather they just make two types of solid capes.
PVC capes barely work at all these, so many companies are doing cloth now. Tamashii's might be the worst because it's three pieces...which makes no sense. And they take up a lot of space.

Cloth would be preferable, I just hate a bit clunky plastic cape. A cape that doesn't significantly hinder articulation would be nice.

This darth vader cape isn't bad but between that and his skirt this figure will be hard to pose dynamically:

S.H.-Figuarts-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-action-figure-Tamashii-Nations-001-300x426.jpg

Vader isn't a character that ever really does hyper dynamic poses the way a dragonball character would. Sure, you can do whatever you want with a display and that's part of the fun of action figures, but I think most Star Wars fans won't be putting Vader in deep lunges or high kicks.

Our oldest posting member has spoken!:lecture

Congrats! Now thats someone who chooses to add to making the world a nicer place! Kudos, whoever you are.

I have spoken!! Lol..... N yea bro making the world a nicer place is what I'm about [emoji6] I HATE scalpers

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cloth would be preferable, I just hate a bit clunky plastic cape. A cape that doesn't significantly hinder articulation would be nice.

This darth vader cape isn't bad but between that and his skirt this figure will be hard to pose dynamically:

View attachment 197236

I had this Vader for a little while and his cape acted like a stand (it's a rubber material btw). It would make him lean back unless PERFECTLY posed. The figure itself is really small for Vader too so I decided to sell him, keep the preorder base and preorder Mafex Vader. I also have Tuxedo Mask and his cape (3 pieces) is very heavy and kind of strange although it's not as bad as Vader's. It does come with a personalized stand through that makes his cape very easy to accommodate so I give Tamashii props for that. Cloth capes ftw.

Edit: Goku looks awesome with that face and the scouter. Now I'm REALLY sad I may not be able to get more than the one I currently have. I wanted to get 6 in total...damn scalpers messing up my diabolical plans.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Pretty sure pride is very easily tossed away in DBZ at this point...at least in the Buu saga alone
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Vader isn't a character that ever really does hyper dynamic poses the way a dragonball character would. Sure, you can do whatever you want with a display and that's part of the fun of action figures, but I think most Star Wars fans won't be putting Vader in deep lunges or high kicks.

But look at that lack of cape dynamism whilst doing his dark side vader kick! Unacceptable I say.:lsvader

vader-2_thumb.jpg

And he can't kneel. Bogus.

I'm still here waiting for a BBTS restock of Sdcc Namek Goku or toyz .... And nothing yet huh

Back