S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone got tracking numbers for SSG2 Goku and Gold freiza ? from toys in da box?
Yeah...... sorry to burst your bubble man but those two arent out until November!

Edit: Psycho beat me to it but yeah. Where did you hear they came out so soon?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Damn, TJ! You've been posting some kick ass pics! Do you have a gallery of them all somewhere? How did you make those stone displays?

Yeah...... sorry to burst your bubble man but those two arent out until November!

Edit: @Psycho beat me to it but yeah. Where did you hear they came out so soon?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yeah guys forgot! maybe i was dreaming? ...... who else here ordered from Toyz In Da Box though?

yeah guys forgot! maybe i was dreaming? ...... who else here ordered from Toyz In Da Box though?

Golden Frieza and God Goku are just Pre-Orders from Toys in the Box :) I ordered mine from them two months ago :) No tracking number when it's just pre-order, they only print it out when they get the actual toys in :D When they have the toys, the tracking number gets sent to your email :)

Golden Frieza and God Goku are just Pre-Orders from Toys in the Box :) I ordered mine from them two months ago :) No tracking number when it's just pre-order, they only print it out when they get the actual toys in :D When they have the toys, the tracking number gets sent to your email :)

Cool Adeno . any one else preorder from them? this was my first time . I know that were prob gonna get tracking till november it was a mistake lol.

Holy hell, that was an awesome Awakened Goku stop motion advertisement lol :D I love it :D That's how they should advertise these toys :D Hmm wait, how come there's an ad for it? Is this the first Figuarts Dragonball toy ad they made? I only know about those Monsterarts commercials from the past :)

November is such a long way! I want that Goku now lol :) I haven't noticed the "new joint system" though, can anyone pinpoint what seems to be different for this Awakened Goku toy? :)

Excellent video. It really shows off those new joints. I want it now! Insert "shut up and take my zeni" pic.

Cool Adeno . any one else preorder from them? this was my first time . I know that were prob gonna get tracking till november it was a mistake lol.

I've pre-ordered pretty much all of the upcoming releases from them. Got my Gohan from them when the re-issue came out recently.

It's funny how Awakened Goku completely stole all the hype from SSG Goku :lol I think the next one that can top this as the "most hyped" release will be SS4 Goku no doubt

Back