S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the boot tips are just painted, thats my entire point! There isnt going to be any changes to the mold, just the paint apps.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well Trunks size is stated at 15cm on the official pics so I would say that's pretty legit.... They prob just changed the boots.... It is possible they changed the mold slightly just like they did with Mexico/SDCC Goku...

I give up. Everyone wants it to be true so badly that every little thing that might confirm it is jumped on. Its clearly the same mold for both figures. I wont mention it again, just dont come crying with disappointment when it turns out nothings changed.

I give up. Everyone wants it to be true so badly that every little thing that might confirm it is jumped on. Its clearly the same mold for both figures. I wont mention it again, just dont come crying with disappointment when it turns out nothings changed.

I hear what your saying but why would they state trunks is taller on the official pics... That makes no sense if it was the same exact mold... I'm just saying after the SDCC thing anything is possible....

Because he IS taller, he always has been! I already showed a side by side where his shoulders go higher than Vegetas.

You act like this isn't typical of the thread :lol

Does anyone even have any idea as to where this "15cm" detail came from? Trunks isnt "revealed" yet, not like Vegeta and Goku, and as far as im aware, no official source has stated the sizes. You do realize that if he is indeed now 15cm he would be as tall as Vegetto, right? thats faaaar too tall, and not one of Trunks pics aludes to where this supposed extra height will come from. Its either a mistype, a mistranslation, or a mix of both.

Look, my main point is that the sizes are BS. Most if not all of the figuarts figures have been stated as "15cm" when infact they are totally different sizes.

Does anyone even have any idea as to where this "15cm" detail came from? Trunks isnt "revealed" yet, not like Vegeta and Goku, and as far as im aware, no official source has stated the sizes. You do realize that if he is indeed now 15cm he would be as tall as Vegetto, right? thats faaaar too tall, and not one of Trunks pics aludes to where this supposed extra height will come from. Its either a mistype, a mistranslation, or a mix of both.

Look, my main point is that the sizes are BS. Most if not all of the figuarts figures have been stated as "15cm" when infact they are totally different sizes.

Right here and awakening Goku is stated at 16cm.

11220921_937933499591647_111186775073223882_n.jpg

Well, I can tell you right now from checking heights mysefl that those heights are BS as I thought. Not counting for the hair, my vegeta comes in at 13cm, Trunks comes in at 12.5cm, Goku comes in at 14cm. With the hair its not even close to what those pics state: Vegeta is 16cm, Trunks is 13cm and Goku is a whopping 17cm. Either way, those pics are talking BS man, not unless they decided to upscale the entire line xD

Well, I can tell you right now from checking heights mysefl that those heights are BS as I thought. Not counting for the hair, my vegeta comes in at 13cm, Trunks comes in at 12.5cm, Goku comes in at 14cm. With the hair its not even close to what those pics state: Vegeta is 16cm, Trunks is 13cm and Goku is a whopping 17cm. Either way, those pics are talking BS man, not unless they decided to upscale the entire line xD

Guess we'll find out soon enough at SDCC....

TJ Duckett: really amazing images friend, and thank you very much because I did notice a mistake I made ;)

I re-posted these because Tamashii did a slight color adjust in their images (compared with the images from mynavi):

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_01.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_03.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_04.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_05.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_06.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_07.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_08.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_09.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_10.jpg

According to the official information the figure includes additionally 2 faces, 4 left hands & 4 right hands.

Source: Tamashii.

TJ Duckett: really amazing images friend, and thank you very much because I did notice a mistake I made ;)

I re-posted these because Tamashii did a slight color adjust in their images (compared with the images from mynavi):

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_01.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_03.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_04.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_05.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_06.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_07.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_08.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_09.jpg

item_0000011063_ePA1LMS7_10.jpg

According to the official information the figure includes additionally 2 faces, 4 left hands & 4 right hands.

Source: Tamashii.

That is bad. Should come with more accessories. Energy ball or maybe explosions. I know exist explosions selling separate, but to this figure would be fine.

That is bad. Should come with more accessories. Energy ball or maybe explosions. I know exist explosions selling separate, but to this figure would be fine.

e15.jpg

You don't ever seem satisfied. This sculpt more than makes up for any lack of accesories imo. In this form Goku is pissed the **** off. There's no room for a smiling face or a goofy face. The figure probably comes with an angry face and an even angrier face. All you need really.

Possibly the best ever figure we have or will ever get, and guess who isnt happy with it -_-

(I only seen it due to Fathoteis reply to him)

Ya'll mother****ers really need to start collecting Masters of the Universe Classics so I have someone to talk to over at the MOTU Classics thread. It's soooooo dead.

That's all.

Back