S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is shown to come with regular hair. 10847159_1022162831144387_3668558371454011661_o.jpg

Hopefully the peg holes for the faceswaps will be the same as Normal Goku's. I hate how they always change it :/

Am I the only one concerned that SDCC Goku looks to be a completely different shade of orange? Hopefully it's just whoever edited that picture was an amateur and the colours were washed out when they were screwing around with the brightness levels.

Yeah, I noticed that too. The color looks like the manga version. Hopefully its just the lighting or i'm gonna be pissed.

As I've learned by now, lighting conditions can make all the difference. I recall seeing photos of Vegetto prior to the release and it looked like he had shading in his hair (same with Broly).

Also... this is an honest question: If SDCC Goku turned out to be a different color what would you guys do? Would it entice towards buying the Mexican version, or would it be a "suck it up" situation?

Also... this is an honest question: If SDCC Goku turned out to be a different color what would you guys do? Would it entice towards buying the Mexican version, or would it be a "suck it up" situation?

At the prices MexiGoku is going for, I'll just suck it up. I want like 6 of these so it's SDCC all the way. I would be mad beyond belief though. Like unrealistically angry.

At the prices MexiGoku is going for, I'll just suck it up. I want like 6 of these so it's SDCC all the way. I would be mad beyond belief though. Like unrealistically angry.

Yea. I could definitely understand why people would be ticked especially with them using the exact same promo pic for both.

This is random, but as aggravating as it was to get a Mexico Goku, part of me hopes stuff like this happens more often because i love the different box style. Might sound weird, but it'd be cool to get a different country to have an exclusive every year so people into it can have all of the different flag-styled boxes.

TAMASHII NATIONS Japan / バンダイコレクターズ 事業部公式 S.H.Figuarts SDCC 2011 Goku vs. FF Frieza

1518.png

Yea. I could definitely understand why people would be ticked especially with them using the exact same promo pic for both.

This is random, but as aggravating as it was to get a Mexico Goku, part of me hopes stuff like this happens more often because i love the different box style. Might sound weird, but it'd be cool to get a different country to have an exclusive every year so people into it can have all of the different flag-styled boxes.

TAMASHII NATIONS Japan / バンダイコレクターズ 事業部公式 S.H.Figuarts SDCC 2011 Goku vs. FF Frieza

1518.png

Great pic man!!!!

Back